Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what were your first forum posts like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
pretty much the same as now, since i only joined in november. lots of commas, no capitalization, no punctuation usually but i DO remember my first post was in the luck flight thread cause i wanted some luck finding a nocturne egg (which i got about a week or so later)
pretty much the same as now, since i only joined in november. lots of commas, no capitalization, no punctuation usually but i DO remember my first post was in the luck flight thread cause i wanted some luck finding a nocturne egg (which i got about a week or so later)
D7bKm3p.jpg
cringe
cringe
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
cringe.

i mean. from the ones i can find, they're ok but.. æügh

i remember one time i got really toxic about a suggestion post after a bad day and i still have this underlying sense of regret about not fixing it, removing it or not posting it in the first place. a mod ended up removing it for me ;;
cringe.

i mean. from the ones i can find, they're ok but.. æügh

i remember one time i got really toxic about a suggestion post after a bad day and i still have this underlying sense of regret about not fixing it, removing it or not posting it in the first place. a mod ended up removing it for me ;;

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@omegasad

ooof i know what you mean, i still feel so guilty for thing i’ve done and said and stuff hhh
@omegasad

ooof i know what you mean, i still feel so guilty for thing i’ve done and said and stuff hhh
Useless cringe
Useless cringe
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Thankfully, I got out my :3 and edgy teen phase on an entirely different website, so most of my old posts aren't, like, too horrible? But there were a LOT of uwu and nvn and uvu emoticons just thrown onto my old posts and messages like spaghetti at a wall. 2013 me being nervous as heck to interact with internet strangers, so spooky...

Thankfully, I got out my :3 and edgy teen phase on an entirely different website, so most of my old posts aren't, like, too horrible? But there were a LOT of uwu and nvn and uvu emoticons just thrown onto my old posts and messages like spaghetti at a wall. 2013 me being nervous as heck to interact with internet strangers, so spooky...

tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
I remember what must be my first post (here) and it is horrible

thankfully I didn't use XD a lot and I find it extremely cringey. but I did write a lot of "Thank you!~" in gift game threads (user below me gets, giving tree, etc. was where I posted mainly for a while). I hate ~ now.

after ~ came <3 and ^^ then :> and now I don't even know how I write.
I remember what must be my first post (here) and it is horrible

thankfully I didn't use XD a lot and I find it extremely cringey. but I did write a lot of "Thank you!~" in gift game threads (user below me gets, giving tree, etc. was where I posted mainly for a while). I hate ~ now.

after ~ came <3 and ^^ then :> and now I don't even know how I write.
Almost seven years later....

I can't remember much except I was nervous about posting in the wrong forum and/or breaking ToS. Yeah I am one of those old timers. Joined late June 2013. Hard to believe it has been that long.
Almost seven years later....

I can't remember much except I was nervous about posting in the wrong forum and/or breaking ToS. Yeah I am one of those old timers. Joined late June 2013. Hard to believe it has been that long.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
if i had posted on the forums when i first joined in 2017 of just lurking, they'd be really cringey, kind of thankful i didn't

my first forum post is now, when i've been on fr for 2 years already
if i had posted on the forums when i first joined in 2017 of just lurking, they'd be really cringey, kind of thankful i didn't

my first forum post is now, when i've been on fr for 2 years already
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png GLMwkdE.pnghh5n4WA.png
[quote name="sweetpuff" date="2020-04-08 22:09:23" ] [quote name="Teal0ctober" date="2020-04-08 22:04:56" ] I don't remember my early forum posts much. I just remember using "XD" after almost every sentence. [/quote] GOD same aergergregreg i wish i had waited until 13 to join now [/quote] .... I still do this GGHAjsksj
sweetpuff wrote on 2020-04-08 22:09:23:
Teal0ctober wrote on 2020-04-08 22:04:56:
I don't remember my early forum posts much. I just remember using "XD" after almost every sentence.

GOD same aergergregreg

i wish i had waited until 13 to join now
I still do this GGHAjsksj
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9