Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82
I don't wanna ever be mean to staff but also oh my.... that certainly is a gene. Them scales really are randomly-sized and randomly-placed, huh...
I don't wanna ever be mean to staff but also oh my.... that certainly is a gene. Them scales really are randomly-sized and randomly-placed, huh...
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
I love how it's a new gene and all but...it feels off for me. When I saw the name I expected it to be layered scale shapes...not random spots. I think that's what has me off put about it the most. There's some spots like on the Nocturns where it's perfect (their shoulder and right at the top of the neck)
I love how it's a new gene and all but...it feels off for me. When I saw the name I expected it to be layered scale shapes...not random spots. I think that's what has me off put about it the most. There's some spots like on the Nocturns where it's perfect (their shoulder and right at the top of the neck)
NO JOKE I WAS THINKING WE NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS TWO DAYS AGO OMGGGG
NO JOKE I WAS THINKING WE NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS TWO DAYS AGO OMGGGG
This gene just looks off to me, very off. I'll skip right over this one that's for sure.
This gene just looks off to me, very off. I'll skip right over this one that's for sure.
alWiqh6.png
Well, personally speaking, this new gene is not going to be my favorite, it feels... weird somehow. However I'm really happy with the new familiars, they're epic! :D
Well, personally speaking, this new gene is not going to be my favorite, it feels... weird somehow. However I'm really happy with the new familiars, they're epic! :D
very very interesting... any chance there be a new secondary in the near future? like a nebula maybe?
very very interesting... any chance there be a new secondary in the near future? like a nebula maybe?
yay new familiars.

that gene is. um. interesting?
yay new familiars.

that gene is. um. interesting?
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
This tertiary gene is badly realized even if could have been a good idea. These spiky elements are way too flat. Bad tridimensional effct. And it's not because it couldn't get out of the dragon, since some elements do get out of the line.

Not really worth all the materials and treasure, at all.

This tertiary gene is badly realized even if could have been a good idea. These spiky elements are way too flat. Bad tridimensional effct. And it's not because it couldn't get out of the dragon, since some elements do get out of the line.

Not really worth all the materials and treasure, at all.

gembond 2
gembond 2
The gene is gembond 2.0....which is to say it's randomly placed and not clustered in any way that makes sense on a dragon's body. Some of the placement looks like it would hurt and hinder a dragon's movement.
The gene is gembond 2.0....which is to say it's randomly placed and not clustered in any way that makes sense on a dragon's body. Some of the placement looks like it would hurt and hinder a dragon's movement.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82