Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Google Chrome Loss of Functions
1 2 3 4 5
yep, very annoying. turned off ad-block and which waystone; nothing has helped.
yep, very annoying. turned off ad-block and which waystone; nothing has helped.
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x

Adding in my experience.

Error: Same as other screenshots
Time: From logging in this morning, approximately 8:30 FR time, to present.
Browser: Google Chrome

Chrome has stopped loading pages randomly while playing Flight Rising. Pages will load and then crash some time later. I thought it was idling that was doing it, but it's crashing while in the Coliseum battling as well.

Adding in my experience.

Error: Same as other screenshots
Time: From logging in this morning, approximately 8:30 FR time, to present.
Browser: Google Chrome

Chrome has stopped loading pages randomly while playing Flight Rising. Pages will load and then crash some time later. I thought it was idling that was doing it, but it's crashing while in the Coliseum battling as well.
LklXAGK.png
Having the same problem here. I'm using Chrome with windows 7 and it keeps timing out regardless of what page it was sitting on.
Having the same problem here. I'm using Chrome with windows 7 and it keeps timing out regardless of what page it was sitting on.
having the same problem, using chrome with ios. it redirects to the 'aw snap' page frequently if i stay on a page too long - ie going through my hoard, trying to list things on ah, etc.

edit: also to add on it does this even when i am active on a page. have been actively clicking on items in my hoard and in the coli when it crashed.
having the same problem, using chrome with ios. it redirects to the 'aw snap' page frequently if i stay on a page too long - ie going through my hoard, trying to list things on ah, etc.

edit: also to add on it does this even when i am active on a page. have been actively clicking on items in my hoard and in the coli when it crashed.
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
this has been happening to me since last night, too. the only page that doesn't crash every few seconds is the one that I've had open since the WaystonePRO was active. it's made it impossible for me to use the coil since I can't even get to the end of the second battle before it crashes again. happens on both my Win10 laptop and Android phone. turning off adblock as suggested earlier in this thread seems to have fixed it for me for now. thanks guys!
this has been happening to me since last night, too. the only page that doesn't crash every few seconds is the one that I've had open since the WaystonePRO was active. it's made it impossible for me to use the coil since I can't even get to the end of the second battle before it crashes again. happens on both my Win10 laptop and Android phone. turning off adblock as suggested earlier in this thread seems to have fixed it for me for now. thanks guys!
wgkyULV.png
Happening to me as well if I'm on a page too long. Chrome, windows 10.
Happening to me as well if I'm on a page too long. Chrome, windows 10.
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
Same error, same problem. I'm either on a page too long or tab out for a minute to do something else and I get the "Aw Snap" error. I don't have adblock on for FR in general
Same error, same problem. I'm either on a page too long or tab out for a minute to do something else and I get the "Aw Snap" error. I don't have adblock on for FR in general
zs1DWZ7.png
I tried out FR with firefox and it works there, so the issue has to do with Chrome
I tried out FR with firefox and it works there, so the issue has to do with Chrome
image.png
[quote name="Wishy" date="2020-04-03 15:46:51" ] I tried out FR with firefox and it works there, so the issue has to do with Chrome [/quote] Thank you for testing this. It seems like the Chrome side of things are breaking down... and ONLY Chrome.
Wishy wrote on 2020-04-03 15:46:51:
Thank you for testing this. It seems like the Chrome side of things are breaking down... and ONLY Chrome.
A witness beyond the Pale.
The same thing is happening to me. It just keeps crashing randomly, sometimes when I'm not even trying to load anything.
The same thing is happening to me. It just keeps crashing randomly, sometimes when I'm not even trying to load anything.
maythesparkb.jpg
1 2 3 4 5