Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Google Chrome Loss of Functions
1 2 3 4 5
Aye, happening to me, too. Frustrating as I can barely get through a game in the Fairgrounds to earn anything.
Aye, happening to me, too. Frustrating as I can barely get through a game in the Fairgrounds to earn anything.
Was having the same issue on Windows 10 with Google Chrome, it stopped after I disabled my AdBlock.
Was having the same issue on Windows 10 with Google Chrome, it stopped after I disabled my AdBlock.
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
This happened to me all day yesterday AND today. I ended up logging on on Firefox before going to bed to do G&G, but I didn't bother playing at all yesterday and probably won't for the rest of today either :/
This happened to me all day yesterday AND today. I ended up logging on on Firefox before going to bed to do G&G, but I didn't bother playing at all yesterday and probably won't for the rest of today either :/
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
I managed to actually play all of Glimmer and Gloom this time without a crash, but I am still having issues.

Either way, hopefully this is resolved soon because I can't actually switch browsers. I use a Chromebook, so...
I managed to actually play all of Glimmer and Gloom this time without a crash, but I am still having issues.

Either way, hopefully this is resolved soon because I can't actually switch browsers. I use a Chromebook, so...
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
didnt know there was a thread for this already, i have the same problem

chrome on desktop using win10
didnt know there was a thread for this already, i have the same problem

chrome on desktop using win10
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
OwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.png
-slams fist on table-

I am still having this issue, for the record. I may have had it a little less the last couple of days, but it still exists. Still dealing with pages breaking like this.

It is a pain in the butt to play Glimmer and Gloom when I keep having to restart/refresh every time I gain 5k or so.

Please fix it soon x.x
-slams fist on table-

I am still having this issue, for the record. I may have had it a little less the last couple of days, but it still exists. Still dealing with pages breaking like this.

It is a pain in the butt to play Glimmer and Gloom when I keep having to restart/refresh every time I gain 5k or so.

Please fix it soon x.x
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Agree with VeiledOverdose. Just lost an entire Forum post of my for sale dragons... when i was almost done. Almost half-an-hour's worth of sitting and writing, and just "poofed" away in an "Aw Snap" moment. Very frustrated.
Agree with VeiledOverdose. Just lost an entire Forum post of my for sale dragons... when i was almost done. Almost half-an-hour's worth of sitting and writing, and just "poofed" away in an "Aw Snap" moment. Very frustrated.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
It's still doing it.
It's still doing it.
maythesparkb.jpg
It would really help out the devs if everyone who posted they were having a problem would includes some helpful details: [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus and all other Extensions/Add-ons Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] Thank you!
It would really help out the devs if everyone who posted they were having a problem would includes some helpful details:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus and all other Extensions/Add-ons Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 3 4 5