Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ2020] Pirate Treasure CYOA!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@unidra Thanks for hosting this, it was so fun ;o;
@unidra Thanks for hosting this, it was so fun ;o;
@unidra Thank you for hosting; it was one of my favourite parts of the day this week!! My first CYOA, and while I didn't get a chance to rp this time, which I really wanted to do, I did flesh out Macedoine as my lair Pirate and started developing his character. Who knows what treasures he will be seeking in the days to come, and how much his rubber ducky will come in handy!! I'm tickled to win a prize; here are my 3 choices: 1. Obligatory Egg Treasure 2. Treasure Trove 3. Pirate Wanna Be [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7996784] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79968/7996784_350.png[/img] [/url] "I'll be thankin' ye now, and wish ye fair winds for now and the future."
@unidra
Thank you for hosting; it was one of my favourite parts of the day this week!! My first CYOA, and while I didn't get a chance to rp this time, which I really wanted to do, I did flesh out Macedoine as my lair Pirate and started developing his character. Who knows what treasures he will be seeking in the days to come, and how much his rubber ducky will come in handy!!

I'm tickled to win a prize; here are my 3 choices:
1. Obligatory Egg Treasure
2. Treasure Trove
3. Pirate Wanna Be

7996784_350.png
"I'll be thankin' ye now, and wish ye fair winds for now and the future."
@unidra

Thank you for being such a great host!

Didn't expect to win, and this was a surprise O.O Here's my list:
2. Treasure Trove
3. Ancient Treasure
4. Pirate Wannabe
5. Mechanic's Toolchest
6. Harpies on the Horizon
7. Birds of a Feather
8. Haunted Treasure
@unidra

Thank you for being such a great host!

Didn't expect to win, and this was a surprise O.O Here's my list:
2. Treasure Trove
3. Ancient Treasure
4. Pirate Wannabe
5. Mechanic's Toolchest
6. Harpies on the Horizon
7. Birds of a Feather
8. Haunted Treasure
aka agateflame
@BunnySox @Audible @Signol @Stormhawke @Stormhawke @retrace - Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed playing so much!

@Joywing - You're a bad influence. My mom's directing a children's version of Peter Pan (once we're out of quarantine), and she decided she wants a pirate squeaky duck as a prop. Private Squeaky shall ride again!
@BunnySox @Audible @Signol @Stormhawke @Stormhawke @retrace - Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed playing so much!

@Joywing - You're a bad influence. My mom's directing a children's version of Peter Pan (once we're out of quarantine), and she decided she wants a pirate squeaky duck as a prop. Private Squeaky shall ride again!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra Pffft I love it! Give your mom and the ducky lots of hugs for me! <3 (Once it passes of course, don't want y'all getting sick.)
@unidra Pffft I love it! Give your mom and the ducky lots of hugs for me! <3 (Once it passes of course, don't want y'all getting sick.)
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
Woop! I'm a little sad I didn't rp, but this was a fun event nonetheless! you guys did a really good job.
Woop! I'm a little sad I didn't rp, but this was a fun event nonetheless! you guys did a really good job.
u94F7n8.png
Here’s my list :D

This was so much fun, and winning the raffle was a lovely surprise! Thanks for hosting this event!
Here’s my list :D

This was so much fun, and winning the raffle was a lovely surprise! Thanks for hosting this event!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48456622] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484567/48456622_350.png[/img] [/url] Nikolai gripped the steering wheel firmly and turned the wheel all the way to the right, as far as it would go. From what he remembered reading in a pirate book he stole, in dire situations, it seemed like they always turned the wheel as far as it would go and clung to it dramatically as the ship went down... Fitting. As the engine failed, Nikolai steered the ship to the ground as gently as he could. When it finally landed, he realized with glee that he was super close to the "x" on the map! Jumping off the ship's deck, the Spiral flew as fast as he could and began digging furiously where the map indicated. His heart pounded in anticipation as he dug up an enormous treasure chest! He flung the lid open and looked down at a pile of... dolls! Figuring they must be worth something, but not really caring even if they weren't, Nikolai snatched up the dolls as quick as he could, stuffing them into his satchel. They were so heavy! The last one he picked up burst open, and Nikolai looked down in dismay at the ruined remains of the doll. He carefully extracted the gold from the rest of the dolls, doing his best not to destroy their stitching. Weighed down with his loot, it took him a while to reach his clan's territory, but when he finally did, he flew straight to the vault to meet a certain golden-hided Imperial. Typically stoical, Kogane almost gasped when Nikolai dumped the treasure at his feet. It wasn't the treasure he was so surprised by, however, but the fact that Nikolai, a kleptomaniac, was giving him something rather than stealing!

48456622_350.png

Nikolai gripped the steering wheel firmly and turned the wheel all the way to the right, as far as it would go. From what he remembered reading in a pirate book he stole, in dire situations, it seemed like they always turned the wheel as far as it would go and clung to it dramatically as the ship went down...

Fitting. As the engine failed, Nikolai steered the ship to the ground as gently as he could. When it finally landed, he realized with glee that he was super close to the "x" on the map! Jumping off the ship's deck, the Spiral flew as fast as he could and began digging furiously where the map indicated. His heart pounded in anticipation as he dug up an enormous treasure chest!

He flung the lid open and looked down at a pile of... dolls! Figuring they must be worth something, but not really caring even if they weren't, Nikolai snatched up the dolls as quick as he could, stuffing them into his satchel. They were so heavy! The last one he picked up burst open, and Nikolai looked down in dismay at the ruined remains of the doll. He carefully extracted the gold from the rest of the dolls, doing his best not to destroy their stitching.

Weighed down with his loot, it took him a while to reach his clan's territory, but when he finally did, he flew straight to the vault to meet a certain golden-hided Imperial. Typically stoical, Kogane almost gasped when Nikolai dumped the treasure at his feet. It wasn't the treasure he was so surprised by, however, but the fact that Nikolai, a kleptomaniac, was giving him something rather than stealing!
wjPnp7u.png
Thank you for hosting the event! It was so much fun, would love to see this again next time!
Thank you for hosting the event! It was so much fun, would love to see this again next time!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Thanks for doing this, it was so much fun! If you ever do more in the future, I'd love to be pinged (:
Thanks for doing this, it was so much fun! If you ever do more in the future, I'd love to be pinged (:
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37