Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: All done H: Fest & more
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65
@Marabis works for me! I'll send a cr!
@Marabis works for me! I'll send a cr!
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Marabis Would you trade [item=breed change: nocturne] for [item=vista: windsinger][item=bloody leg bandages][item=messengers scroll]x10?
@Marabis
Would you trade Breed Change: Nocturne for Vista: Windsinger Bloody Leg Bandages x10?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Marabis
I have 20 ferrets c:

I'm interested in your rockbreaker and crystalline apparel and the rockbreaker familiar.

Is there any baldwin mats in particular you are looking for that I can add to the trade to get them all? c: (other than green I have quite a few)
@Marabis
I have 20 ferrets c:

I'm interested in your rockbreaker and crystalline apparel and the rockbreaker familiar.

Is there any baldwin mats in particular you are looking for that I can add to the trade to get them all? c: (other than green I have quite a few)
Geoffsig.png
Sorry for the wait y'all [emoji=ridgeback sleepy size=1] @Kalia Sure! I'll set up the CR @impishnature 20 ferrets, so I would pay you 160fc cairnstone carry is 60fc shattered plain gem guardian is 90fc Afterwards, you would only owe me 10fc! Though right now, I'm in dire need of: blue(20fc) and yellow ooze (4fc), blue(24fc)and purple sludge(20fc) and red goo (14fc). If you have any of these I'll be happy to shell out for them [emoji=tundra happy size=1] @Voidbeast They are both 80fc each
Sorry for the wait y'all
@Kalia
Sure! I'll set up the CR
@impishnature
20 ferrets, so I would pay you 160fc
cairnstone carry is 60fc
shattered plain gem guardian is 90fc
Afterwards, you would only owe me 10fc! Though right now, I'm in dire need of: blue(20fc) and yellow ooze (4fc), blue(24fc)and purple sludge(20fc) and red goo (14fc). If you have any of these I'll be happy to shell out for them
@Voidbeast
They are both 80fc each
@Marabis
Ahh sorry it was also the
crystalline gala standard and apparel c:

I have
2 x blue ooze
2 x blue sludge
And 10 x yellow oozes! ^^
@Marabis
Ahh sorry it was also the
crystalline gala standard and apparel c:

I have
2 x blue ooze
2 x blue sludge
And 10 x yellow oozes! ^^
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature Whoops, so the cairnstone carry, shattered plain gem guardian, standard of the icewarden, and glacierguard platemail all together would be 310fc, with the ferrets and materials you would only owe me 22fc! does that sound ok?

@impishnature Whoops, so the cairnstone carry, shattered plain gem guardian, standard of the icewarden, and glacierguard platemail all together would be 310fc, with the ferrets and materials you would only owe me 22fc! does that sound ok?

@Marabis
Sure! Sounds great c: I just need to nip into the coli for them but if you set up the CR I'll add my part as soon as possible ^^
@Marabis
Sure! Sounds great c: I just need to nip into the coli for them but if you set up the CR I'll add my part as soon as possible ^^
Geoffsig.png
I would like [skin=23594] (LAH 25g), [skin=21590] (LAH 39kt), [skin=28204] (LAH 35g), and [item=surgestream coat] (LAH 50g) for messenger scrolls! That would be 298 messenger scrolls @Marabis
I would like (LAH 25g), (LAH 39kt), (LAH 35g), and Surgestream Coat (LAH 50g) for messenger scrolls!
That would be 298 messenger scrolls

@Marabis
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65