Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | on pause
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I’m interested in Nebula Starsilk Sleeves (lah 5g), boreal wood skin (lah 25g) and cold hearted accent (lah 70g). That’s 100g so is 200 fc good?
I’m interested in Nebula Starsilk Sleeves (lah 5g), boreal wood skin (lah 25g) and cold hearted accent (lah 70g). That’s 100g so is 200 fc good?
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif

Hi, I’m SoldierBarnes! You can call me Soldier or Barnes or any variation you come up with, haha! I’m a Marvel fan, my username honors my favorite character Bucky Barnes. Proud member of the Ice Flight, feel free to add me!

pzVgNA0.png
@lyricalmyxteries can I trade 240 scrolls for the fire and earth runestones? 69g LAH for earth and 50g LAH for fire.
@lyricalmyxteries can I trade 240 scrolls for the fire and earth runestones? 69g LAH for earth and 50g LAH for fire.
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
hi @lyricalmyxteries!

May I have the Blackwood Necklace (8g), the Marbled Jester (4g), the Twilight Sylvan Filigree (16g) and the Swamp Kelpie Mane (9g)? I believe in total should be 74 scrolls
hi @lyricalmyxteries!

May I have the Blackwood Necklace (8g), the Marbled Jester (4g), the Twilight Sylvan Filigree (16g) and the Swamp Kelpie Mane (9g)? I believe in total should be 74 scrolls
leaf.png The Fairy Realm Hatchery
leaf.png Shop {under construction}
leaf.png Quest The Fairy Realm & Other Stories
@lyricalmyxteries
Can I get the marbled jester, gladegift ambassador, dripcave deputy, and contagion gem? I believe that's 362 total scrolls? (I would buy the rest but haven't managed to grind that many scrolls yet)
@lyricalmyxteries
Can I get the marbled jester, gladegift ambassador, dripcave deputy, and contagion gem? I believe that's 362 total scrolls? (I would buy the rest but haven't managed to grind that many scrolls yet)
G2Jgk6g.png
@lyricalmyxteries hey, so I asked to put [item= cloudy tail feathers] on hold, turns out really I don't need it anymore, sorry for the inconvenience!
@lyricalmyxteries

hey, so I asked to put Cloudy Tail Feathers on hold, turns out really I don't need it anymore, sorry for the inconvenience!
ljGEvKm.png
@lyricalmyxteries
Could I trade for the Sugarplum scroll please?
@lyricalmyxteries
Could I trade for the Sugarplum scroll please?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@lyricalmyxteries
LAH is 10kT, so after some math, it would be 19FC using your ratios, but I'd make it 20FC for easier count.
@lyricalmyxteries
LAH is 10kT, so after some math, it would be 19FC using your ratios, but I'd make it 20FC for easier count.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@lyricalmyxteries
Sorry yes! I am still working towards this c:
Thank you for holding still!

edit: I shouldnt ask but how much for the set of nebula starsilks?
@lyricalmyxteries
Sorry yes! I am still working towards this c:
Thank you for holding still!

edit: I shouldnt ask but how much for the set of nebula starsilks?
Geoffsig.png
@lyricalmysteries hi! could i get your swamp kelpie mane for 20 scrolls? ^^
@lyricalmysteries hi! could i get your swamp kelpie mane for 20 scrolls? ^^

> pigeon
> they/them
@lyricalmyxteries
How many scrolls for the cloudy tail feathers?
@lyricalmyxteries
How many scrolls for the cloudy tail feathers?
G2Jgk6g.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24