Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Pokémon roleplay with Sprinklez123
1 2 3 4 5
Zach nodded and took the crane Pokémon and sat it in his lap. He sighed, looking at its leg,” that’s because it’s injured. It probably thought you were going to hurt it.” Zach said as he took off his backpack and pulled out a few medical supplies. The rockruff and Riolu looked up at the boy curiously, then at the kobari.
Zach nodded and took the crane Pokémon and sat it in his lap. He sighed, looking at its leg,” that’s because it’s injured. It probably thought you were going to hurt it.” Zach said as he took off his backpack and pulled out a few medical supplies. The rockruff and Riolu looked up at the boy curiously, then at the kobari.
"I didn't notice that..." the boy said. The Kobari slithered away to the tree that the crane Pokémon had fell from, and picked a Nanab Berry from it. It dragged the berry over to Zach and the crane Pokémon and dropped it as a friendly gesture.
"I didn't notice that..." the boy said. The Kobari slithered away to the tree that the crane Pokémon had fell from, and picked a Nanab Berry from it. It dragged the berry over to Zach and the crane Pokémon and dropped it as a friendly gesture.
hi
Zach smiled at the Kobari and gladly took the berry. He then grabbed a roll of bandages and a spray bottle. He sprayed it on the pokemon’s Leg, then wrapped it up with the bandage. “ that’ll hold... here you go.” Zach said as he gave the Pokémon back to the boy. The Rockruff barked as if it wanted to play with the Kobari
Zach smiled at the Kobari and gladly took the berry. He then grabbed a roll of bandages and a spray bottle. He sprayed it on the pokemon’s Leg, then wrapped it up with the bandage. “ that’ll hold... here you go.” Zach said as he gave the Pokémon back to the boy. The Rockruff barked as if it wanted to play with the Kobari
"Thanks," the boy said. The Kobari was concentrating on something, although it looked like it was just having a headache.
"Thanks," the boy said. The Kobari was concentrating on something, although it looked like it was just having a headache.
hi
Zach noticed Kobari, who seemed a little annoyed. “ Okay Rockruff, that’s enough..” Zach said as he picked up the Pokémon, “ Well, now that I’m here, can I perhaps travel with you? Since you do seem to have a little trouble with Pokémon.,. I can teach you if you want!”
Zach noticed Kobari, who seemed a little annoyed. “ Okay Rockruff, that’s enough..” Zach said as he picked up the Pokémon, “ Well, now that I’m here, can I perhaps travel with you? Since you do seem to have a little trouble with Pokémon.,. I can teach you if you want!”
"That'd be nice!" the boy said. Kobari stopped concentrating on whatever they were doing, and decided to rest on the boy's shoulder.

(@Sprinklez1234 just a friendly ping!)
"That'd be nice!" the boy said. Kobari stopped concentrating on whatever they were doing, and decided to rest on the boy's shoulder.

(@Sprinklez1234 just a friendly ping!)
hi
( I thought I replied to this- oof)

“Thank you... plus, we can train our new Pokémon now! We can even battle each other if you want to..” Zach said as he decided to place the Rockruff inside his backpack to give it a little ride.
( I thought I replied to this- oof)

“Thank you... plus, we can train our new Pokémon now! We can even battle each other if you want to..” Zach said as he decided to place the Rockruff inside his backpack to give it a little ride.
(gaaaah i don't know what to write...)
(gaaaah i don't know what to write...)
hi
1 2 3 4 5