Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | "Somebody had to say it"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Stranger things is overrated. It has barely any plot, the story is dull and having a cliffhanger at the end of every episode is dull and cliche.
Stranger things is overrated. It has barely any plot, the story is dull and having a cliffhanger at the end of every episode is dull and cliche.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
ashfur warrior cats is weird and creepy and hollyleaf shouldn't be considered evil for killing him
ashfur warrior cats is weird and creepy and hollyleaf shouldn't be considered evil for killing him
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
If you cut a worm in half you will not get two worms
If you cut a worm in half you will not get two worms
it doesn't actually rain cats and dogs
it doesn't actually rain cats and dogs
Hi there!
Alex, they/them, 15, dumb
Chara isn't the main villain in Undertale. The player is. The player is controlling Frisk, not Chara. Chara even says this at the end of the Genocide route! And before you think, "oh, Asriel mentioned Chara not being the best person" NOBODY is the best person! Undyne tries to kill you, Alphys makes a robot that tries to kill you, Asgore tries to kill you for your soul, and even Papyrus tries to lock you up! Poor Chara is just stuck with a murderer! What else can they do except obey the player?!?
Chara isn't the main villain in Undertale. The player is. The player is controlling Frisk, not Chara. Chara even says this at the end of the Genocide route! And before you think, "oh, Asriel mentioned Chara not being the best person" NOBODY is the best person! Undyne tries to kill you, Alphys makes a robot that tries to kill you, Asgore tries to kill you for your soul, and even Papyrus tries to lock you up! Poor Chara is just stuck with a murderer! What else can they do except obey the player?!?
Persona 5 is overhyped and overrated ¯\_(?)_/¯ Morgana is a pain in the *** and only made the entire experience worse. Tired of seeing P5 everywhere Atlus for the love of god stop milking it so much ¯\_(?)_/¯ ¯\_(?)_/¯ ¯\_(?)_/¯ play Persona 2 and 3
Persona 5 is overhyped and overrated ¯\_(?)_/¯ Morgana is a pain in the *** and only made the entire experience worse. Tired of seeing P5 everywhere Atlus for the love of god stop milking it so much ¯\_(?)_/¯ ¯\_(?)_/¯ ¯\_(?)_/¯ play Persona 2 and 3
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
everything in this game is so expensive and currency is so hard to get It's upsetting
everything in this game is so expensive and currency is so hard to get It's upsetting
As much as i would want one as anyone else, i don't think spore truly needs a direct sequel "spore 2" that retains all five of the original stages. The true meat of the gameplay itself, beyond the different kinds of creators, was really space stage. Had they just gunned for that one (while still keeping the other editors, since ykno, there's still buildings and vehicles and stuff in space stage) and sought to make it a bit more fleshed out rather than spreading it thin across four other stages, it really could've done wonders.
As much as i would want one as anyone else, i don't think spore truly needs a direct sequel "spore 2" that retains all five of the original stages. The true meat of the gameplay itself, beyond the different kinds of creators, was really space stage. Had they just gunned for that one (while still keeping the other editors, since ykno, there's still buildings and vehicles and stuff in space stage) and sought to make it a bit more fleshed out rather than spreading it thin across four other stages, it really could've done wonders.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Unpopular opinion; Sooome of you guys should chill out and let ppl enjoy things, just because you don’t personally relate to enjoying it or don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s a plague. As long as it doesn’t hurt anybody it should be fine.

That said hating on something because it’s popular also feels kinda low, like, “I don’t like x because I’m Different and Cool.” Come on buddy. Most of the stuff I like is obscure and I mostly say this in defense for others, I do like fortnite though which people consider a plague but.. bruh it’s fun? Having a colorful shooter without the muddy colors / focus on war and such is pretty refreshing.
Unpopular opinion; Sooome of you guys should chill out and let ppl enjoy things, just because you don’t personally relate to enjoying it or don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s a plague. As long as it doesn’t hurt anybody it should be fine.

That said hating on something because it’s popular also feels kinda low, like, “I don’t like x because I’m Different and Cool.” Come on buddy. Most of the stuff I like is obscure and I mostly say this in defense for others, I do like fortnite though which people consider a plague but.. bruh it’s fun? Having a colorful shooter without the muddy colors / focus on war and such is pretty refreshing.
hating things (pineapple on pizza, tik tok trends, etc.) just because you look edgy and hip makes you boring
hating things (pineapple on pizza, tik tok trends, etc.) just because you look edgy and hip makes you boring
rid
gen 2 enthusiast
writer
+0 FR
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13