Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with multiple pages of dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Forelle" date="2020-03-18 01:52:09" ] I remember all of them [/quote] If someone mentions their name in a message I also know which lair (or den) tab they're in as well as the page of said tab. It's a little trickier with unnamed dragons though but usually people tend to say their colours so I still know where to look.
Forelle wrote on 2020-03-18 01:52:09:
I remember all of them

If someone mentions their name in a message I also know which lair (or den) tab they're in as well as the page of said tab. It's a little trickier with unnamed dragons though but usually people tend to say their colours so I still know where to look.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
i cant call them out by memory but if you say the name i will definitely remember them. not the exact placement though...
i cant call them out by memory but if you say the name i will definitely remember them. not the exact placement though...
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
[quote name="Gilnora" date="2020-03-17 13:16:26" ] before my lair purge I genuinely forgot I had some dragons until rediscovering them [/quote] Same
Gilnora wrote on 2020-03-17 13:16:26:
before my lair purge I genuinely forgot I had some dragons until rediscovering them
Same
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Yep! I usually forget about den dragons though...
Yep! I usually forget about den dragons though...
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Names? They’re randomized unless there is a reason for it. And then I forget the names and I never know where they are tbh
Names? They’re randomized unless there is a reason for it. And then I forget the names and I never know where they are tbh
i am very lost and so are my dragons
i am very lost and so are my dragons
Skin Shop
Most of my dragons have lore so I can pretty easily identify them by name. It helps that my dragons are divided into several different clans and the only one that's big enough to go beyond a single page is my oldest, so I'm familiar with all the dragons in it. I'd probably blank for a bit on some of my newer dragons that I haven't gotten a chance to write stories for.
Most of my dragons have lore so I can pretty easily identify them by name. It helps that my dragons are divided into several different clans and the only one that's big enough to go beyond a single page is my oldest, so I'm familiar with all the dragons in it. I'd probably blank for a bit on some of my newer dragons that I haven't gotten a chance to write stories for.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
I do remember all of my dragons! Though I might not be able to give you their exact position in my lair. I would probably be able to tell you in which tab and on what page they're on though.
I do remember all of my dragons! Though I might not be able to give you their exact position in my lair. I would probably be able to tell you in which tab and on what page they're on though.
iIrk1Wj.png
Honestly unless they're a particularly memorable or long-standing character I tend to forget, yeah. When someone tells me my dragon was on the front page I often have to go looking for it...

Sometimes I feel bad 'cause I'm like oh no how could I forget my precious... whatsername... but then again these are actually just collections of pixels on screen and aren't going to be traumatized by abandonment the way a living pet would so... it all works out I guess?

That said, if someone said "Oh, I like your dragon that has XYZ skill and this trait!" I would at least know where to find them, because my den (where 4/5 of my dragons are) is organized along those lines.

It would be easier if I kept my dergs in the same spots all of the time, but I regularly cycle them out of hibernation to let them get their time in the sun and remind myself of them. So it ends up a little chaotic.
Honestly unless they're a particularly memorable or long-standing character I tend to forget, yeah. When someone tells me my dragon was on the front page I often have to go looking for it...

Sometimes I feel bad 'cause I'm like oh no how could I forget my precious... whatsername... but then again these are actually just collections of pixels on screen and aren't going to be traumatized by abandonment the way a living pet would so... it all works out I guess?

That said, if someone said "Oh, I like your dragon that has XYZ skill and this trait!" I would at least know where to find them, because my den (where 4/5 of my dragons are) is organized along those lines.

It would be easier if I kept my dergs in the same spots all of the time, but I regularly cycle them out of hibernation to let them get their time in the sun and remind myself of them. So it ends up a little chaotic.
windf1.png12197.png1756.png12196.pngicef2.png
i remember all of them except for the dragons in my hibden and fodder. i wouldn't know which row the dragon someone's talking about is in, but i can guess at their general location because i organize my dragons by color/gen1 or not/level25 or not
i remember all of them except for the dragons in my hibden and fodder. i wouldn't know which row the dragon someone's talking about is in, but i can guess at their general location because i organize my dragons by color/gen1 or not/level25 or not
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9