Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling gen2 Imperials (3x leap day)
1 2 3 4
...On further consideration, I think I will be happier with such a rule change in place. Going back in to change that (and add in a rule six of "I reserve the right to change the rules if I see a need for it")
...On further consideration, I think I will be happier with such a rule change in place. Going back in to change that (and add in a rule six of "I reserve the right to change the rules if I see a need for it")
yeah, it's a very needed rule for any and all future auctions. many people do it purposefully if it is not one so they can hope to win and then flip the dragon for higher. not saying that it was what was happening there-- it's just one of the reasons as to why it's a very common rule!
yeah, it's a very needed rule for any and all future auctions. many people do it purposefully if it is not one so they can hope to win and then flip the dragon for higher. not saying that it was what was happening there-- it's just one of the reasons as to why it's a very common rule!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
[emoji=owl size=1]
siggy.png
[emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@Wyvern
I am not bidding high out of spite, this is the amount I would have gone to anyway. I’m just going there sooner than expected. I honestly don’t see how I’d be “Flipping” him for more if I won.

However if you’re more comfortable not selling him (should I win) to me... I have no problem if you want to remove my bid.
@Wyvern
I am not bidding high out of spite, this is the amount I would have gone to anyway. I’m just going there sooner than expected. I honestly don’t see how I’d be “Flipping” him for more if I won.

However if you’re more comfortable not selling him (should I win) to me... I have no problem if you want to remove my bid.
@Phoenixfyre - Nah, it's fine. If you'd asked to be allowed to retract that bid, I'd have let you do so, but if that's where you still want to be given time to cool off from whatever all was going wrong for you the other day, then that's where we are.

Speaking of.

Current winning bids:
ID **4 (Shale/Gloom/Saffron): Phoenixfyre, 2000g
ID **5 (Grey/Amethyst/Stone): Kaitii, 500g
ID **6 (Orca/Spearmint/Terracotta): Natron, 5000g
@Phoenixfyre - Nah, it's fine. If you'd asked to be allowed to retract that bid, I'd have let you do so, but if that's where you still want to be given time to cool off from whatever all was going wrong for you the other day, then that's where we are.

Speaking of.

Current winning bids:
300kt for this girl please :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40586826] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405869/40586826_350.png[/img] [/url] @wyvern
300kt for this girl please :)

40586826_350.png

@wyvern
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons - you are indeed the first person to speak up for her, so, enjoy your april fools' imperial!
@FallenRibbons - you are indeed the first person to speak up for her, so, enjoy your april fools' imperial!
Here's a friendly bump! Hope I get the Orca boy, if I do, I'll be geneing and dressing him immediately [emoji=peacock feather size=1] he's such a good and cute little boy, can't wait to slap an accent on him
Here's a friendly bump! Hope I get the Orca boy, if I do, I'll be geneing and dressing him immediately he's such a good and cute little boy, can't wait to slap an accent on him
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Rizibizi4 - pinging you as per your request, the auction is at less than 24 hours remaining.

Current winning bids:

Also, a note: I have changed my rules slightly, and bids that do not ping the previous high bidder will be invalidated.
@Rizibizi4 - pinging you as per your request, the auction is at less than 24 hours remaining.

Current winning bids:

Also, a note: I have changed my rules slightly, and bids that do not ping the previous high bidder will be invalidated.
1 2 3 4