Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buy-a-child (show off bought kids)
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 557 558
Hah! Fad/ble! I just love how they give all that funny colourful effects. Almost saves this poor boggie from the blah pink colours. Almost. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59835013] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598351/59835013_350.png[/img] [/url] Pink Fade/Wisteria Blend/Midnight Basic/Plague Common @Xionahri @WiggyCat @Tymbs @Bronzewing @Serendipia @SariStar @Iniga @huntingroxgirl1 @Petall @eeurhe @Dragonsmyguy @PricklyGoose @TheSoothsayer @Gothwaldo @Acapella @SnoringHyena @LunaSkyshadow @FallenAngel @PhysIIk @Meiia @Shlambini @Wolpertiinger @TheDeathseer @Amaluna @Aquari @Goblincat @Continlula
Hah! Fad/ble! I just love how they give all that funny colourful effects. Almost saves this poor boggie from the blah pink colours. Almost.

59835013_350.png

Pink Fade/Wisteria Blend/Midnight Basic/Plague Common

@Xionahri @WiggyCat @Tymbs @Bronzewing @Serendipia @SariStar @Iniga @huntingroxgirl1 @Petall @eeurhe @Dragonsmyguy @PricklyGoose @TheSoothsayer @Gothwaldo @Acapella @SnoringHyena @LunaSkyshadow @FallenAngel @PhysIIk @Meiia @Shlambini @Wolpertiinger @TheDeathseer @Amaluna @Aquari @Goblincat @Continlula
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis awww theyre lush i love flade/blend plus that green against the pink is quite eyecatching!
@Voronwis awww theyre lush i love flade/blend plus that green against the pink is quite eyecatching!
Lichtdrache.gif
I just found out today that @WiggyCat’s account was locked... I don’t know why, but it’s a shame, I was good friends with her and we talked to each other a lot... that’s the second friend I’ve had that’s been banned...[emoji=skull size=1][emoji=tundra sad size=1]
I just found out today that @WiggyCat’s account was locked... I don’t know why, but it’s a shame, I was good friends with her and we talked to each other a lot... that’s the second friend I’ve had that’s been banned...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt?????????? I've just wrote her today and had no problems[emoji=guardian confused size=2] This must be a bug somehow.
@Luvia
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt?????????? I've just wrote her today and had no problems This must be a bug somehow.
@Voronwis

I’m not kidding, go check her page... when I went there, it says “account locked.” I swear in all honesty too that I’m not joking around.... I seriously wish I was.
@Voronwis

I’m not kidding, go check her page... when I went there, it says “account locked.” I swear in all honesty too that I’m not joking around.... I seriously wish I was.
@Luvia I just been- everything looks normal.[emoji=guardian confused size=2]. Anyway I sent her a txt to see if she knows anything.
@Luvia
I just been- everything looks normal.. Anyway I sent her a txt to see if she knows anything.
@Voronwis

On my side of things, it says her account is locked.... I’m confused now, like seriously what on earth is going on? I can’t wrap my head around this..... it must be a glitch because if it says things are normal on your side, then it must be just a bug... I’ve talked to her a lot and she’s done absolutely nothing wrong...
@Voronwis

On my side of things, it says her account is locked.... I’m confused now, like seriously what on earth is going on? I can’t wrap my head around this..... it must be a glitch because if it says things are normal on your side, then it must be just a bug... I’ve talked to her a lot and she’s done absolutely nothing wrong...
@Luvia
That's just bizarre. Anyway I've told her and she will be checking in a few minutes as she's currently travelling.
@Luvia
That's just bizarre. Anyway I've told her and she will be checking in a few minutes as she's currently travelling.
@Voronwis Ok, I’m trusting what you’re saying because it’s like I’ve said before, I’ve talked to her and she hasn’t said or done anything wrong to get banned.... besides that, I happen to like her and she’s one of my friends here, and I don’t want to lose yet another one of my friends here, [b]ESPECIALLY[/b] someone who hasn’t done anything wrong![emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
@Voronwis

Ok, I’m trusting what you’re saying because it’s like I’ve said before, I’ve talked to her and she hasn’t said or done anything wrong to get banned.... besides that, I happen to like her and she’s one of my friends here, and I don’t want to lose yet another one of my friends here, ESPECIALLY someone who hasn’t done anything wrong!
@Luvia
OH NO I SEE IT TOO NOW! WHAT. THE. SHADE?
@Luvia
OH NO I SEE IT TOO NOW! WHAT. THE. SHADE?
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 557 558