Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Absolem's Art Pit (closed)(+ Imp adopts)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Absolem0 Could I be put on the pinglist? owo
@Absolem0 Could I be put on the pinglist? owo
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@PantheraScience sure!
@PantheraScience sure!
absolemartpit.png
@Absolem0

Hello~ I just recently changed my username from Imperia to Apotheos, and I do believe I was on your pinglist, so I was wondering if you'd be alright to change the username I'm under, please? :>
@Absolem0

Hello~ I just recently changed my username from Imperia to Apotheos, and I do believe I was on your pinglist, so I was wondering if you'd be alright to change the username I'm under, please? :>
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Absolem0 Hi, I would love to be put on the pinglist as well, thank you! Your art is so gorgeous! :)
@Absolem0 Hi, I would love to be put on the pinglist as well, thank you! Your art is so gorgeous! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Absolem0
aww you have my commission as bust example <3 I still love it

pinglist pls^^
@Absolem0
aww you have my commission as bust example <3 I still love it

pinglist pls^^
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
@Apotheos thank you for letting me know! and ye, you were on pinglist under old UN, I changed it:D @MafiaVamp thank you[emoji=heart size=1] added you! @JNaan yeah haha, I hope it's okay with you that it was used as an example, but I'm happy to knw that you still love it! and you are already on pinglist, you probably asked to be added back then:D
@Apotheos thank you for letting me know! and ye, you were on pinglist under old UN, I changed it:D

@MafiaVamp thank you added you!

@JNaan yeah haha, I hope it's okay with you that it was used as an example, but I'm happy to knw that you still love it! and you are already on pinglist, you probably asked to be added back then:D
absolemartpit.png
@Absolem0

Please add me to the pinglist, I'd love to order more art from you sometime!
@Absolem0

Please add me to the pinglist, I'd love to order more art from you sometime!
lkzAKA7.jpg
@Violence added! I've wanted to do some comms recently, but life kept me busy sadly
hopefully I won't take too long again to open them :'D
@Violence added! I've wanted to do some comms recently, but life kept me busy sadly
hopefully I won't take too long again to open them :'D
absolemartpit.png
@Absolem0
I got enough treasure now, can I be added to your pinglist? :D I simply love your use of lighting and colour...
@Absolem0
I got enough treasure now, can I be added to your pinglist? :D I simply love your use of lighting and colour...
b9aWflB.png
@Absolem0 can I be added to your pinglist? :D
@Absolem0 can I be added to your pinglist? :D
yuiOaD2.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41