Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 368 369
@meyoline
I just want to say thank-you again for making my day.I have been having a real hard time lately but seeing that this morning has given me a smile you are so kind.I hope you have a great day thanks.
@meyoline
I just want to say thank-you again for making my day.I have been having a real hard time lately but seeing that this morning has given me a smile you are so kind.I hope you have a great day thanks.
@Meyoline
Thank you so much! I completely forgot I even had a post here. I'm definitely going to have to return to it soon.

Again, thank you! :D
@Meyoline
Thank you so much! I completely forgot I even had a post here. I'm definitely going to have to return to it soon.

Again, thank you! :D
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Meyoline @Nightdraco @TheKnightKing You're all very welcome! Same to anyone who pmed me, I got a bit swamped with messages. [emoji=heart size=1] @RoyalSorceress That was very helpful, and yes Royal~ Thank you so much.
@Meyoline @Nightdraco @TheKnightKing

You're all very welcome! Same to anyone who pmed me, I got a bit swamped with messages.

@RoyalSorceress

That was very helpful, and yes Royal~ Thank you so much.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Meyoline Holy, I forgot I posted on here before? I can’t believe I’ve been on here for about 4 years now.. But this was a wonderful surprise to see, thank you so much!! :D
@Meyoline Holy, I forgot I posted on here before? I can’t believe I’ve been on here for about 4 years now.. But this was a wonderful surprise to see, thank you so much!! :D
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Meyoline Thank you!! This sure was a pleasant surprise! I forgot I even had a post on here, haha
@Meyoline Thank you!! This sure was a pleasant surprise! I forgot I even had a post on here, haha
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
Sorry for the delay in responding to folks here and continuing my wish-granting mission, had a weird couple of days here. ^_^;; Anyways, let's get the ball rolling again!

@Voronwis Aww, you're very welcome! :D I find wish-granting fun, but obviously if it causes you stress in any way, you definitely don't have to worry about it. I hope you have a good time with any/all aspects of Flight Rising that you enjoy ^_^

@MOMOFSIX I'm so glad to have helped bring some cheer into your day! I am certainly empathetic to really rough times, and I sincerely hope things continue to improve for you and things become better/easier for you once more. Every storm runs out of rain eventually. Then comes a new, brighter day. <3 *sends virtual hugs*

@Prescott haha, I seem to keep randomly reminding folks xD You're very welcome! :D

@InfectedWolf congrats on making it past four years, that's really cool! :D I'm so glad to have caused such a pleasant surprise for you ^_^

@Morzelus lol you are very welcome! I seem to be great at being the weirdo reminding folks about old posts xD I hope it was good for some nostalgia at least, haha ^_^

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the top of page 34 to do some grinding before sleeping. Will return tomorrow/later today!

Also sorry that I keep surprising folks with reminding them these older posts exist ^_^;;; heh. I guess that's the risk I run trying to do this task so far after some of you have posted, sorry xD

@SassyFrass - sending a familiar you don't have. Enjoy! :D
Your wishlist post is here

@Yoikien - sending some gems to help with your goals ^_^

@MaeDae - sending some gems to help grant your wishes, I hope it helps!

@Sammyken - sending some gems to help out, and just had to say that the adopt art of the wildclaw and snapper at the top of your bio is adorable! :D

@Taelen - sending a 'handful of gems' your way to help out ^_^ Enjoy!

@RainWing - sending a Spiffy Waistcoat your way to grant your wish :D (apparently 'white waistcoat' was renamed in the new update)

@Wintercreek - sending some gems to help with your projects! ^_^

@Catloov - sending gems to help your wish for them :D

@Nostalgic - granted the wish of purchasing one of your dragons! One of the first gens to be specific. I think I might train him up to donate to the Earth flight bank for level 25s. I hope the gems help with some of your projects! :D

@Bluheart - sending some fishies and bugs your way. Enjoy! ^_^

@Rexxasaurus - sending some gems to help your projects/goals :D

@beesthemusical - granting your wish for some gems. Enjoy! ^_^

@MistressHoneypot - sending some gems you help you with your goals :D

@LuminousForce - sending some gems to help fund your projects! :D

@Fyreimp - sending one of your requested vistas and a familiar you don't have. Enjoy! ^_^

@CheeseWolf - sending some familiars you don't have :D

@CanadianCryptid - sending some familiars you don't have, enjoy! ^_^

@DragonFire15 - sending some gems to help with your projects :D

@Ashirene - sending you a familiar you don't have, enjoy! ^_^

@iiKeiko - sending some gems your way, I hope they help! :D

~*~

Enjoy and have a great day everyone!
Sorry for the delay in responding to folks here and continuing my wish-granting mission, had a weird couple of days here. ^_^;; Anyways, let's get the ball rolling again!

@Voronwis Aww, you're very welcome! :D I find wish-granting fun, but obviously if it causes you stress in any way, you definitely don't have to worry about it. I hope you have a good time with any/all aspects of Flight Rising that you enjoy ^_^

@MOMOFSIX I'm so glad to have helped bring some cheer into your day! I am certainly empathetic to really rough times, and I sincerely hope things continue to improve for you and things become better/easier for you once more. Every storm runs out of rain eventually. Then comes a new, brighter day. <3 *sends virtual hugs*

@Prescott haha, I seem to keep randomly reminding folks xD You're very welcome! :D

@InfectedWolf congrats on making it past four years, that's really cool! :D I'm so glad to have caused such a pleasant surprise for you ^_^

@Morzelus lol you are very welcome! I seem to be great at being the weirdo reminding folks about old posts xD I hope it was good for some nostalgia at least, haha ^_^

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the top of page 34 to do some grinding before sleeping. Will return tomorrow/later today!

Also sorry that I keep surprising folks with reminding them these older posts exist ^_^;;; heh. I guess that's the risk I run trying to do this task so far after some of you have posted, sorry xD

@SassyFrass - sending a familiar you don't have. Enjoy! :D

@Yoikien - sending some gems to help with your goals ^_^

@MaeDae - sending some gems to help grant your wishes, I hope it helps!

@Sammyken - sending some gems to help out, and just had to say that the adopt art of the wildclaw and snapper at the top of your bio is adorable! :D

@Taelen - sending a 'handful of gems' your way to help out ^_^ Enjoy!

@RainWing - sending a Spiffy Waistcoat your way to grant your wish :D (apparently 'white waistcoat' was renamed in the new update)

@Wintercreek - sending some gems to help with your projects! ^_^

@Catloov - sending gems to help your wish for them :D

@Nostalgic - granted the wish of purchasing one of your dragons! One of the first gens to be specific. I think I might train him up to donate to the Earth flight bank for level 25s. I hope the gems help with some of your projects! :D

@Bluheart - sending some fishies and bugs your way. Enjoy! ^_^

@Rexxasaurus - sending some gems to help your projects/goals :D

@beesthemusical - granting your wish for some gems. Enjoy! ^_^

@MistressHoneypot - sending some gems you help you with your goals :D

@LuminousForce - sending some gems to help fund your projects! :D

@Fyreimp - sending one of your requested vistas and a familiar you don't have. Enjoy! ^_^

@CheeseWolf - sending some familiars you don't have :D

@CanadianCryptid - sending some familiars you don't have, enjoy! ^_^

@DragonFire15 - sending some gems to help with your projects :D

@Ashirene - sending you a familiar you don't have, enjoy! ^_^

@iiKeiko - sending some gems your way, I hope they help! :D

~*~

EGjlGzP.png
Thank you very much @Meyoline.
Thank you very much @Meyoline.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Meyoline

Wow! Talk about something happening just when you need it to. I have had a rough few months and today is going to be a super challenging day for me. This was the most amazing surprise to start my day with and it has changed my whole mood. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
@Meyoline

Wow! Talk about something happening just when you need it to. I have had a rough few months and today is going to be a super challenging day for me. This was the most amazing surprise to start my day with and it has changed my whole mood. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
@Meyoline

OMG! Thank you so much! To be honest, I'd kind of forgotten about MAW, since it's been so long since I posted there (or really, on the forums at all). This really made my day!
@Meyoline

OMG! Thank you so much! To be honest, I'd kind of forgotten about MAW, since it's been so long since I posted there (or really, on the forums at all). This really made my day!
I4bpaZR.png
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@Fyreimp Aww, I'm sorry to hear things have been so rough for you lately :( I am definitely empathetic about that. I'm so very glad my little surprise made the start of your day so good though! :D That is so wonderful to hear <3 You are very welcome, and I sincerely hope things ease up for you soon! @SassyFrass I'm glad it brought you out to the foumrs and also made your day! :D I hope you continue to have little surprises making your day better ^_^ [center][b]On a wish mission![/b][/center] I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. Pausing for now at the top of page 36 to avoid complications with rollover. Also sorry that I keep surprising folks with reminding them these older posts exist ^_^;;; heh. I guess that's the risk I run trying to do this task so far after some of you have posted, sorry xD @ShadowFlamel - sending some gems your way to help with your projects ^_^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/34#post_23727788]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @Unguru - sending some gems, I hope it helps! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/34#post_23774672]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @Deki - sending some gems to help with your projects, enjoy ^_^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/34#post_23774676]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @Reefknot - sending some gems your way to help with your projects! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/34#post_23774781]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @Funfactlove - sending some familiars you don't have. Enjoy! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/34#post_23778210]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @LibraryWhale - sending some gems your way to help with your projects ^_^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/34#post_23779702]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @HeadlessJason - sending a familiar you don't have. Enjoy! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/35#post_23920689]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @pneumonic - sending some gems your way to help with your projects! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/35#post_23935366]Your wishlist post is here[/url] @Ashborne - sending a familiar you don't have! (also, your status message is from one of my favorite poems. Rock on! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/36#post_23953867]Your wishlist post is here[/url] [center]~*~[/center] Enjoy and have a great day everyone!
@Fyreimp Aww, I'm sorry to hear things have been so rough for you lately :( I am definitely empathetic about that. I'm so very glad my little surprise made the start of your day so good though! :D That is so wonderful to hear <3 You are very welcome, and I sincerely hope things ease up for you soon!

@SassyFrass I'm glad it brought you out to the foumrs and also made your day! :D I hope you continue to have little surprises making your day better ^_^

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. Pausing for now at the top of page 36 to avoid complications with rollover.

@ShadowFlamel - sending some gems your way to help with your projects ^_^

@Unguru - sending some gems, I hope it helps! :D

@Deki - sending some gems to help with your projects, enjoy ^_^

@Reefknot - sending some gems your way to help with your projects!

@Funfactlove - sending some familiars you don't have. Enjoy! :D

@LibraryWhale - sending some gems your way to help with your projects ^_^

@HeadlessJason - sending a familiar you don't have. Enjoy! :D

@pneumonic - sending some gems your way to help with your projects!

@Ashborne - sending a familiar you don't have! (also, your status message is from one of my favorite poems. Rock on! )

~*~

EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 368 369