Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 368 369
@Dracana [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/266#post_40893017]Here is your other post[/url]! Please delete one or the other when you get the chance. ------ Alright, it's time to get to 800. Can't let Meyoline have all the fun. [s]Please give me a bit to send everything out. This usually takes 30 minutes to an hour, so need for alarm if you don't get a message immediately.[/s] [emoji=heart size=1] Done! Let me know if anything got mixed up or didn't get to you. @Pastaparty7 100 treasure. That's so cute and precious. Sending some treasure~! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/274#post_42468075]Your wishlist[/url] @PoipoleGoose2928 Treasure for you~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/274#post_42468232]Your wishlist[/url] @LokiLeo Sending apparel~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/274#post_42477556]Your wishlist[/url] @llGoldyll Sending a few familiars~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/274#post_42482064]Your wishlist[/url] @LillyJay Oh sorry, didn't catch that. Did your post say you need... is it gems? I think I have some gems. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/273#post_42443688]Your wishlist[/url] @Kitty4801 Sending some random apparel your way~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/273#post_42445031]Your wishlist[/url] @SapphireSeas Newbie items huh? I think I can find something for that one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/272#post_42327315]Your wishlist[/url] @Nightdraco If you're using gems to make someone happy, I've got gems to help. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/272#post_42412210]Your wishlist[/url] @mossuren Sending a vista or another~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/272#post_42437192]Your wishlist[/url] @vindigo You want a Warden's Coat, I have a Warden's Coat. It works out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/271#post_42205070]Your wishlist[/url] @MangoSmoothie878 2kt coming your way [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/270#post_42042838]Your wishlist[/url] @Eskris I'm sure I have some extra Baldwin...something. It'll be a surprise. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/270#post_42094065]Your wishlist[/url] @FlamingDragon02 I'll look through the vault for some apparel for you~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/270#post_42094884]Your wishlist[/url]
@Dracana

Here is your other post! Please delete one or the other when you get the chance.

Alright, it's time to get to 800. Can't let Meyoline have all the fun.

Please give me a bit to send everything out. This usually takes 30 minutes to an hour, so need for alarm if you don't get a message immediately.

Done! Let me know if anything got mixed up or didn't get to you.

@Pastaparty7

100 treasure. That's so cute and precious. Sending some treasure~!

Your wishlist

@PoipoleGoose2928

Treasure for you~

Your wishlist

@LokiLeo

Sending apparel~

Your wishlist

@llGoldyll

Sending a few familiars~

Your wishlist

@LillyJay

Oh sorry, didn't catch that. Did your post say you need... is it gems?

I think I have some gems.

Your wishlist

@Kitty4801

Sending some random apparel your way~

Your wishlist

@SapphireSeas

Newbie items huh? I think I can find something for that one.

Your wishlist

@Nightdraco

If you're using gems to make someone happy, I've got gems to help.

Your wishlist

@mossuren

Sending a vista or another~

Your wishlist

@vindigo

You want a Warden's Coat, I have a Warden's Coat. It works out.

Your wishlist

@MangoSmoothie878

2kt coming your way

Your wishlist

@Eskris

I'm sure I have some extra Baldwin...something. It'll be a surprise.

Your wishlist

@FlamingDragon02

I'll look through the vault for some apparel for you~

Your wishlist
4UUQPPZ.gif
*SCREMS* Thank you! I'm aiming to get 16kg to make the best dragon in the world for a friend!
*SCREMS* Thank you! I'm aiming to get 16kg to make the best dragon in the world for a friend!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@VoxxVoleur Awwwwwww! Your comments seriously made my day <3 That and the CR from you were such a lovely surprise to log in to. Thank you so much! ^_^ And now to race you to completing a bunch of wishes :D hahaha [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@VoxxVoleur Awwwwwww! Your comments seriously made my day <3 That and the CR from you were such a lovely surprise to log in to. Thank you so much! ^_^ And now to race you to completing a bunch of wishes :D hahaha
EGjlGzP.png
@VoxxVoleur
Omg! Thank you very much this means a lot for me!!
@VoxxVoleur
Omg! Thank you very much this means a lot for me!!
tumblr_q71augDgcO1uuwhvgo1_400.jpg
@VoxxVoleur

Howdy lady Voxx, is one of those users who inquired @/Meyoline? They were interested in purchasing copies and notified me the other day! (:

As for the requirements, I believe purchasing the accents required a certain tier of granted wishes; one was more then the other... I want to say the Midnight Slumber was *less* then 100, and the Honorable Granter was *at* 100 wishes granted? It may have been 50 though but I feel certain it was 100.

Sorry! I hope some of that helped at least ^^;
@VoxxVoleur

Howdy lady Voxx, is one of those users who inquired @/Meyoline? They were interested in purchasing copies and notified me the other day! (:

As for the requirements, I believe purchasing the accents required a certain tier of granted wishes; one was more then the other... I want to say the Midnight Slumber was *less* then 100, and the Honorable Granter was *at* 100 wishes granted? It may have been 50 though but I feel certain it was 100.

Sorry! I hope some of that helped at least ^^;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I keep hitting weird snags, so sorry this posting is so late for some of you xD

Also sorry that I keep surprising folks with reminding them these older posts exist ^_^;;; heh. I guess that's the risk I run trying to do this task so far after some of you have posted, sorry ^_^;;

@SkyyeofEmber - sending some coli vistas to help your collection :D
Your wishlist post is here

@essentialpolice - sending some cat-like familiars ^_^

@Raskies - sending a familiar you don't have :D

@smeraldo - sending a familiar from your dragon wishlist

@Solarfox123 - sending a Fae breed change, I hope it helps! ^_^

@paintm0nky - sending some familiars :D

@kitten1774 - sending some battle stones to help complete your coli fighters

@AdventureTiger - sending some treasure for your lair expansion, hope it helps ^_^

@rainbowditto - sent treasure for lair expansion, hope it helps :D

@BlueberryBlast - sending some All-Seeing Shrooms, enjoy ^_^

@Prescott - sending a familiar you don't have

@Voronwis - sending you a Brutal Kilt, and congrats on publishing a book! That's awesome :D

~*~

Enjoy and have a great day everyone!
On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I keep hitting weird snags, so sorry this posting is so late for some of you xD

Also sorry that I keep surprising folks with reminding them these older posts exist ^_^;;; heh. I guess that's the risk I run trying to do this task so far after some of you have posted, sorry ^_^;;

@SkyyeofEmber - sending some coli vistas to help your collection :D

@essentialpolice - sending some cat-like familiars ^_^

@Raskies - sending a familiar you don't have :D

@smeraldo - sending a familiar from your dragon wishlist

@Solarfox123 - sending a Fae breed change, I hope it helps! ^_^

@paintm0nky - sending some familiars :D

@kitten1774 - sending some battle stones to help complete your coli fighters

@AdventureTiger - sending some treasure for your lair expansion, hope it helps ^_^

@rainbowditto - sent treasure for lair expansion, hope it helps :D

@BlueberryBlast - sending some All-Seeing Shrooms, enjoy ^_^

@Prescott - sending a familiar you don't have

@Voronwis - sending you a Brutal Kilt, and congrats on publishing a book! That's awesome :D

~*~

EGjlGzP.png
@VoxxVoleur Tysm! It means alot to me
@VoxxVoleur Tysm! It means alot to me
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@Meyoline Thank you so much! You're amazing!
@Meyoline Thank you so much! You're amazing!
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies Aww, thank you so much for your kind words <3 I'm glad to spread some joy :D

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the end of page 27 to take a short break. Back in a bit!

@MamaDragonLady - sent two familiars you don't have, enjoy! ^_^

@RogueBones - sending a Berserker stone, I hope it helps! :D

@Petall - sending some treasure to help with lair expansion ^_^

@GoldieFazbear - sending some gems for your goals, I hope it helps!

@alluvium - Sending some food items, sorry I couldn't do more of the other wishes ^_^;;

@HerdOfTurtles - sending some familiars you don't have :D

@CrystalBones - sending some familiars you don't have ^_^

@Morzelus - sending a familiar you don't have :D

@Wizjonerka - sending some Magical Shards, I hope they help ^_^

@InfectedWolf - sending Vista: Sandswept Delta :D

@LonelyBird - sending a familiar you don't have ^_^

@Utahraptor93 - sending a familiar you don't have :D

@PPixelNinja216 - sending some gems to help with your goals ^_^

@Jambu - sending some festival currencies, I hope it helps :D

@MOMOFSIX - sending some familiars you don't have, as well as virtual hugs <3

@Enkil - sending a familiar you don't have ^_^

@Arra - sending a familiar you don't have, enjoy! :D

~*~

@Raskies Aww, thank you so much for your kind words <3 I'm glad to spread some joy :D

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the end of page 27 to take a short break. Back in a bit!

@MamaDragonLady - sent two familiars you don't have, enjoy! ^_^

@RogueBones - sending a Berserker stone, I hope it helps! :D

@Petall - sending some treasure to help with lair expansion ^_^

@GoldieFazbear - sending some gems for your goals, I hope it helps!

@alluvium - Sending some food items, sorry I couldn't do more of the other wishes ^_^;;

@HerdOfTurtles - sending some familiars you don't have :D

@CrystalBones - sending some familiars you don't have ^_^

@Morzelus - sending a familiar you don't have :D

@Wizjonerka - sending some Magical Shards, I hope they help ^_^

@InfectedWolf - sending Vista: Sandswept Delta :D

@LonelyBird - sending a familiar you don't have ^_^

@Utahraptor93 - sending a familiar you don't have :D

@PPixelNinja216 - sending some gems to help with your goals ^_^

@Jambu - sending some festival currencies, I hope it helps :D

@MOMOFSIX - sending some familiars you don't have, as well as virtual hugs <3

@Enkil - sending a familiar you don't have ^_^

@Arra - sending a familiar you don't have, enjoy! :D

~*~

EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline
Thank you so much! I haven't been doing MAW since the rules became a tad complicated for me. Maybe I should think of getting back into the game somehow.
@Meyoline
Thank you so much! I haven't been doing MAW since the rules became a tad complicated for me. Maybe I should think of getting back into the game somehow.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 368 369