Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 368 369
@Necrovatai

Can you add me? My birthday is August 23.
@Necrovatai

Can you add me? My birthday is August 23.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@VoxxVoleur @RoyalSorceress @Tavvy - Sorry to ping all of you, but can anyone help me find my post in the main thread? I went on hiatus years ago, but I think at some point I posted and I really don't want to break the rules! Thanks. :)

@Necrovatai - I know the main post says you're away/on semi-hiatus, but when you return, I'd love to be added to the birthday list if at all possible. :) My birthday is January 16th.
@VoxxVoleur @RoyalSorceress @Tavvy - Sorry to ping all of you, but can anyone help me find my post in the main thread? I went on hiatus years ago, but I think at some point I posted and I really don't want to break the rules! Thanks. :)

@Necrovatai - I know the main post says you're away/on semi-hiatus, but when you return, I'd love to be added to the birthday list if at all possible. :) My birthday is January 16th.
@LadyCouerlyn

Your post can be found right here:

Click me

You're fine to ping us, of course; we'll do what we can to help when around. MaW is now continuing solely by posters / kind wish givers as is though, however. I have mostly retired, Tavvy is inactive, Necrovatai permanently left FR, and Voxx is around when she has the free time to offer aid like myself.

I hope that you get the gifts you're looking for, but if there's a hiccup now where you double post or something, don't expect my (previously) infamous ping to clean up the thread.

Have a super day, and welcome back!
@LadyCouerlyn

Your post can be found right here:

Click me

You're fine to ping us, of course; we'll do what we can to help when around. MaW is now continuing solely by posters / kind wish givers as is though, however. I have mostly retired, Tavvy is inactive, Necrovatai permanently left FR, and Voxx is around when she has the free time to offer aid like myself.

I hope that you get the gifts you're looking for, but if there's a hiccup now where you double post or something, don't expect my (previously) infamous ping to clean up the thread.

Have a super day, and welcome back!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress Thank you so much for your help, and for the update in regards to the crew! I greatly appreciate it. :) I've updated my list to be more reflective of my current goals, and now I can go through the thread and see if there's anything I can grant! :3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ @Zabimaru - Sending [item=Moondust Starsilk Circlet] [item=Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes] [item=Moondust Starsilk Cloak] [item=Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'm also going to keep a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/159#post_32221248]link[/url] so I don't lose my post again! :)
@RoyalSorceress
Thank you so much for your help, and for the update in regards to the crew! I greatly appreciate it. :)

I've updated my list to be more reflective of my current goals, and now I can go through the thread and see if there's anything I can grant! :3

@Zabimaru - Sending Moondust Starsilk Circlet Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes Moondust Starsilk Cloak Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap

I'm also going to keep a link so I don't lose my post again! :)
not sure if or who i should ping, but my username changed ages ago and i forgot about this thread haha, i used to be JumpingLedges with 10th of february
not sure if or who i should ping, but my username changed ages ago and i forgot about this thread haha, i used to be JumpingLedges with 10th of february
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@Genguard05 Sending a Morph gene! :)
@Genguard05 Sending a Morph gene! :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
It has been waaaaay too long since my last gifting spree, leaving my wish-granting mission on hiatus for a much longer time than I intended. I am back to try to rectify that xD

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the end of page 11 because I need some real-life food. XD I'll be back again in a bit.

@Raya36 - granting familiars you don't have by sending a Chillriver Bucktooth and a Painted Marionette. Enjoy! :D
Your wishlist post is here

@plusle - granting staff apparel and discarded ribbons by sending you 20 discarded ribbons and a Conjurer's Staff :D

@Delcat - granting your wish for Stolen Cake and unusual bugs by sending you a Stolen Cake and some rare bugs from my hoard. I really appreciated your kind wish at the end of your list, and I promise I shall work on it <3

@serpentarius - granting your wish for food and Baldwin materials by sending, well, food and Baldwin materials xD I hope it helps!

@HummingbirdColor - granting your wish for a familiar you don't have by sending a Redfin Wavespinner, enjoy! :D

@hypomargoteros - granting your wish for an Elemental Emblem by sending you a Nature Emblem ^_^

@GalaxyDino - granting your wish for deity dolls and gems by sending a Charged Stormcatcher Doll and 15 gems, I hope it helps!

@Verosa - granting your wish for flowerfalls by sending a Daisy Flowerfall ^_^

@StarlitFire - granting your wish for familiars you don't have by sending a Cinder Mith, enjoy :D

@Ceylon - granting your wish for an Okapi gene scroll! I hope it helps ^_^

@suzykururu - granting your wish for 50 gems :D

@Bayonet - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending an Ashmane Chimera ^_^

@Impception - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending a Spritely Portrait :D

@Solanceae - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending an Ampelope ^_^

@FallenFromChaos - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending a Silky Mole :D
~*~

Enjoy and have a great day everyone!
It has been waaaaay too long since my last gifting spree, leaving my wish-granting mission on hiatus for a much longer time than I intended. I am back to try to rectify that xD

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the end of page 11 because I need some real-life food. XD I'll be back again in a bit.

@Raya36 - granting familiars you don't have by sending a Chillriver Bucktooth and a Painted Marionette. Enjoy! :D

@plusle - granting staff apparel and discarded ribbons by sending you 20 discarded ribbons and a Conjurer's Staff :D

@Delcat - granting your wish for Stolen Cake and unusual bugs by sending you a Stolen Cake and some rare bugs from my hoard. I really appreciated your kind wish at the end of your list, and I promise I shall work on it <3

@serpentarius - granting your wish for food and Baldwin materials by sending, well, food and Baldwin materials xD I hope it helps!

@HummingbirdColor - granting your wish for a familiar you don't have by sending a Redfin Wavespinner, enjoy! :D

@hypomargoteros - granting your wish for an Elemental Emblem by sending you a Nature Emblem ^_^

@GalaxyDino - granting your wish for deity dolls and gems by sending a Charged Stormcatcher Doll and 15 gems, I hope it helps!

@Verosa - granting your wish for flowerfalls by sending a Daisy Flowerfall ^_^

@StarlitFire - granting your wish for familiars you don't have by sending a Cinder Mith, enjoy :D

@Ceylon - granting your wish for an Okapi gene scroll! I hope it helps ^_^

@suzykururu - granting your wish for 50 gems :D

@Bayonet - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending an Ashmane Chimera ^_^

@Impception - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending a Spritely Portrait :D

@Solanceae - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending an Ampelope ^_^

@FallenFromChaos - granting your wish of familiars you don't have by sending a Silky Mole :D
~*~

EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline Oh wow ! thank you !
@Meyoline Oh wow ! thank you !
+9 FR time
On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the end of page 15 to avoid any problems with rollover.

@Wolven - sending some treasure and gems to grant your wish ^_^

@Leannaa - sending some treasure and gems to grant your wish :D

@Shirenu - sending some gems to help with your wish!

@ArchdukeJohn13 - granting your wish for seafood and meat food items ^_^

@OfficerMittens - sending some treasure to help with your geneing efforts :D

@Nightfallen - granting your wish for some gems, enjoy! ^_^

@Kairo - granting your wish for some gems :D

@Sassicide - granting your wish for some Baldwin mats, I hope it helps! ^_^

@Glacecakes - sending some gems to grant your wish!

@atempause - granting your wish for some gems, enjoy ^_^

@JamminWithJimon - sending some treasure to help with your wish, I hope it helps! :D

@CupcakeCass - sending some Baldwin Materials to help grant your wish!

@Goldenstorm - sending some gems and treasure to help your wishes ^_^

@Xarina - sending a few coli vistas and non-coli vistas to grant your wish for them! :D

~*~

On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! I'm changing my method slightly and going to be sending wishes via 1-week-long crossroads as someone suggested to me ages back as a method to ensure any given account is active. I am pausing for now at the end of page 15 to avoid any problems with rollover.

@Wolven - sending some treasure and gems to grant your wish ^_^

@Leannaa - sending some treasure and gems to grant your wish :D

@Shirenu - sending some gems to help with your wish!

@ArchdukeJohn13 - granting your wish for seafood and meat food items ^_^

@OfficerMittens - sending some treasure to help with your geneing efforts :D

@Nightfallen - granting your wish for some gems, enjoy! ^_^

@Kairo - granting your wish for some gems :D

@Sassicide - granting your wish for some Baldwin mats, I hope it helps! ^_^

@Glacecakes - sending some gems to grant your wish!

@atempause - granting your wish for some gems, enjoy ^_^

@JamminWithJimon - sending some treasure to help with your wish, I hope it helps! :D

@CupcakeCass - sending some Baldwin Materials to help grant your wish!

@Goldenstorm - sending some gems and treasure to help your wishes ^_^

@Xarina - sending a few coli vistas and non-coli vistas to grant your wish for them! :D

~*~

EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline You are a boss and have my respect. Hats off to you. I have uh. *shakes vault* A whole four buttrocks and a some other stuff coming your way. [emoji=heart size=1] @RoyalSorceress Hey Royal! Quick question since my old MaW brain is rusty. Necrovatai printed these two skins for MaW, but I don't remember the requirements for giving them out, especially given the likelihood of any reprints at this point. Thoughts? I have four of each, 3 extra of Midnight Slumber. [emoji=fae confused size=1] [i]I'm seeing one in someone's wishlist, and I think I've been sitting on these for at least a year.[/i] [skin=19577][skin=18188]
@Meyoline

You are a boss and have my respect. Hats off to you.

I have uh. *shakes vault* A whole four buttrocks and a some other stuff coming your way.

@RoyalSorceress

Hey Royal! Quick question since my old MaW brain is rusty. Necrovatai printed these two skins for MaW, but I don't remember the requirements for giving them out, especially given the likelihood of any reprints at this point. Thoughts? I have four of each, 3 extra of Midnight Slumber.

I'm seeing one in someone's wishlist, and I think I've been sitting on these for at least a year.

4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 368 369