Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | +Levi's Little Devils+ [7/19]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51
@LeviathanDemon

Could I have Lahar please? sending over the money!
@LeviathanDemon

Could I have Lahar please? sending over the money!
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
@0oCyberfoxo0 @fluffytea @AloneTogether @Ravaarian @lithiumdream @TheVoidQueen @theroiprocepios @Harana @Boneshakers @GoofyTrex @MessengerDragon @infiniteflame @KingGrizzBear @Killuazoomyck @StrudleNugget @EmeraldJubilee @CherryPuff84 @GlitchedFox @Dragonwysper @RayeofSunshine @BlueAmmolite @BlueJaysFeather @UnderTheSkin @Lynxfairy @Azuroru @aeki @LiaSays @Venusian @StarliteInfinite @SashaFiredrake Yeesh, this batch took forever. And these were my Leap Day hatchlings! CLOCKWORK SOULS [quote][font=baskerville]Edi[right][font=baskerville][b]22g/22kT[/b][/right] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59603999] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596040/59603999_350.png[/img] [/url][right][font=baskerville]Gloom Metallic Metals Alloy Gold Veined Ice Unusual [/right] It's a known fact that the outside world is dangerous - if it's not a beast coming to devour you, it's the cruel unforgiving hand of nature closing around you in a terrible storm or even a hostile clan. It's also a known fact, however, that no clan can survive without adequate space, resources, or allies. A clan thus must be prepared to compromise or make great sacrifices - but why do that when there's another option? This is where the Edi model comes in: built to resist the elements with an easily-repairable frame, Edi can explore a variety of environments at little risk to herself or others. A natural sense of curiosity makes her an ideal candidate for this sort of work! Why not rely on her today? Comes with a built-in tool kit! [/quote] [quote][font=baskerville]Salvius[right][font=baskerville][b]22g/22kT[/b][/right] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59604000] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596041/59604000_350.png[/img] [/url][right][font=baskerville]Dust Metallic Metals Alloy Gold Runes Ice Common [/right] When it comes to inventing, everyone needs to start somewhere, right? It's hard to just figure things out on your own with no guidance. This is where Salvius comes in: knowledgeable in engineering, able to share and process code, and be opened up without impairment in functioning. Salvius is an excellent teacher to young inventors everywhere, and also means you no longer have to worry over your young prodigy, not with Salvius watching over them! Wheeler-Leviathan Laboratories cannot be held liable for whatever occurs when a young dragon is left unattended with a Clockwork Soul model. [/quote] [quote][font=baskerville]Astar[right][font=baskerville][b]22g/22kT[/b][/right] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59604001] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596041/59604001_350.png[/img] [/url][right][font=baskerville]Coal Metallic Metals Alloy Gold Veined Ice Unusual [/right] Nothing in the world is without its risk, of course. Digging out lair space, scavenging for materials, why, even tending to familiars all have their own dangers. Even if you're very brave, it's hard to find a partner for necessary tasks (You don't dig alone, do you? What if the tunnel collapses?). This is where Astar comes in - made to be free of hesitation and doubt, it will happily take your place in dangerous situations. It's repairable and even replaceable, and it knows this - you are not! First repair in-house is free of charge! [/quote]
@0oCyberfoxo0 @fluffytea @AloneTogether @Ravaarian @lithiumdream @TheVoidQueen @theroiprocepios @Harana @Boneshakers @GoofyTrex @MessengerDragon @infiniteflame @KingGrizzBear @Killuazoomyck @StrudleNugget @EmeraldJubilee @CherryPuff84 @GlitchedFox @Dragonwysper @RayeofSunshine @BlueAmmolite @BlueJaysFeather @UnderTheSkin @Lynxfairy @Azuroru @aeki @LiaSays @Venusian @StarliteInfinite @SashaFiredrake

Yeesh, this batch took forever. And these were my Leap Day hatchlings!

CLOCKWORK SOULS
Quote:
Edi
22g/22kT

59603999_350.png
Gloom Metallic
Metals Alloy
Gold Veined
Ice Unusual

It's a known fact that the outside world is dangerous - if it's not a beast coming to devour you, it's the cruel unforgiving hand of nature closing around you in a terrible storm or even a hostile clan. It's also a known fact, however, that no clan can survive without adequate space, resources, or allies. A clan thus must be prepared to compromise or make great sacrifices - but why do that when there's another option? This is where the Edi model comes in: built to resist the elements with an easily-repairable frame, Edi can explore a variety of environments at little risk to herself or others. A natural sense of curiosity makes her an ideal candidate for this sort of work! Why not rely on her today? Comes with a built-in tool kit!
Quote:
Salvius
22g/22kT

59604000_350.png
Dust Metallic
Metals Alloy
Gold Runes
Ice Common

When it comes to inventing, everyone needs to start somewhere, right? It's hard to just figure things out on your own with no guidance. This is where Salvius comes in: knowledgeable in engineering, able to share and process code, and be opened up without impairment in functioning. Salvius is an excellent teacher to young inventors everywhere, and also means you no longer have to worry over your young prodigy, not with Salvius watching over them! Wheeler-Leviathan Laboratories cannot be held liable for whatever occurs when a young dragon is left unattended with a Clockwork Soul model.
Quote:
Astar
22g/22kT

59604001_350.png
Coal Metallic
Metals Alloy
Gold Veined
Ice Unusual

Nothing in the world is without its risk, of course. Digging out lair space, scavenging for materials, why, even tending to familiars all have their own dangers. Even if you're very brave, it's hard to find a partner for necessary tasks (You don't dig alone, do you? What if the tunnel collapses?). This is where Astar comes in - made to be free of hesitation and doubt, it will happily take your place in dangerous situations. It's repairable and even replaceable, and it knows this - you are not! First repair in-house is free of charge!
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Would you mind holding onto Aster for me? I love her but am using lair space to hold fodder for the dom battle this week.
@LeviathanDemon
Would you mind holding onto Aster for me? I love her but am using lair space to hold fodder for the dom battle this week.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll Aster will be placed on hold! I'll check back in on Thursday to confirm interest.
@HenryJekyll Aster will be placed on hold! I'll check back in on Thursday to confirm interest.
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon could i buy zeroninethree please?
@LeviathanDemon could i buy zeroninethree please?
@humility Can do! Let me just set up the CR!
@humility Can do! Let me just set up the CR!
i3HjH85.png
Listed on AH!
Listed on AH!
i3HjH85.png
May I purchase Salvius for 22kt?
May I purchase Salvius for 22kt?
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

@DrShadowCipher Sure thing! Lemme set up the CR.
@DrShadowCipher Sure thing! Lemme set up the CR.
i3HjH85.png
One dragon left!
One dragon left!
i3HjH85.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51