Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7833 7834 7835 7836 7837 ... 16041 16042
good
good
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Realistic Sonichu
Realistic Sonichu
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
are they gonna do festival of eggs submissions this year? i hope so

god, winning last year's trick or treat made me cocky
are they gonna do festival of eggs submissions this year? i hope so

god, winning last year's trick or treat made me cocky
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
wow the deep sea is kinda wack, we both say, with a writing style that uses the specific visceral horror of finding out that the rabbit was already inside the fox all along and just didn't know until it was too late, eerily similar to whatever the hell the deep sea is doing
wow the deep sea is kinda wack, we both say, with a writing style that uses the specific visceral horror of finding out that the rabbit was already inside the fox all along and just didn't know until it was too late, eerily similar to whatever the hell the deep sea is doing
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Please. Just shut your shriveled up mouth about how skinny and tiny your 6 year old granddaughter is. Please stop talking about this joke of a president we have and how much you adore him. Please stop talking about how us young folk are screw ups when you pretty much helped make us this way. Please just stop talking in general. Also, no need to be rude and push my lunch box out of the way for yours.
Please. Just shut your shriveled up mouth about how skinny and tiny your 6 year old granddaughter is. Please stop talking about this joke of a president we have and how much you adore him. Please stop talking about how us young folk are screw ups when you pretty much helped make us this way. Please just stop talking in general. Also, no need to be rude and push my lunch box out of the way for yours.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4054c94d1978b3a8f6b8236044826c8a/ab5c4e0fb59db0e1-cb/s540x810/44a60f2d91759f3f8dc389a17c7ac9f36ae2590d.gif[/img] doja cat doesn't have to be so gorgeous but there she is anyways snatching my wig
44a60f2d91759f3f8dc389a17c7ac9f36ae2590d.gif

doja cat doesn't have to be so gorgeous but there she is anyways snatching my wig
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

hospital. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/20a990a049117eb7f86be391af713c8b/tumblr_inline_pe8z7c8tR51r5mjcj_540.jpg[/img]
hospital.
tumblr_inline_pe8z7c8tR51r5mjcj_540.jpg
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
Honestly, im starting to think the brothers are more of a brothers-in-arms kinda deal rather than them actually being siblings (save for the Beel and Belphie). Not only do they get pretty touchy-feely for being "brothers," but since Satan was born directly from Lucifer's wrath, wouldn't that technically make him his son?
Eh...Its an otome game with hot demon guys. Since when do these kinds of games ever follow common logic?
Honestly, im starting to think the brothers are more of a brothers-in-arms kinda deal rather than them actually being siblings (save for the Beel and Belphie). Not only do they get pretty touchy-feely for being "brothers," but since Satan was born directly from Lucifer's wrath, wouldn't that technically make him his son?
Eh...Its an otome game with hot demon guys. Since when do these kinds of games ever follow common logic?
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
There's blood stains all over my drawing now because I wasn't careful for a second I'm-
it was supposed to be a gift ;;;;;;
Istg this mean tiny lil cut
There's blood stains all over my drawing now because I wasn't careful for a second I'm-
it was supposed to be a gift ;;;;;;
Istg this mean tiny lil cut
FR +9 | they/them | a shy person in love with drawing and videogames
Are you serious? I thought my town was more civilized than that. Buying out all the toilet paper because the media hyped up Coronavirus like it’s a new Disney movie. Come on.
Are you serious? I thought my town was more civilized than that. Buying out all the toilet paper because the media hyped up Coronavirus like it’s a new Disney movie. Come on.
1 2 ... 7833 7834 7835 7836 7837 ... 16041 16042