Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Going crazy trying to collect the Baldwin skinks! I've only managed five purple so far, so any you can spare of any category, even if it's just one, would be lovely. Thanks :>
Going crazy trying to collect the Baldwin skinks! I've only managed five purple so far, so any you can spare of any category, even if it's just one, would be lovely. Thanks :>
@Vaveny One day I'll brew a skink but it seems they're particularly elusive atm and everyone wants them so I'll just ask for the one thing I keep gathering for for another HD slot - a single Tuxedo Urchin!!! [item=tuxedo urchin] I only need one and I've been splitting my gathering turns fishing in Shadow, Lightning and Arcane to cover all bases (as well as scavenging for a Nature Egg occasionally) to no avail. I'm wondering if the Tuxedo Urchins eloped with the skinks?
@Vaveny
One day I'll brew a skink but it seems they're particularly elusive atm and everyone wants them so I'll just ask for the one thing I keep gathering for for another HD slot - a single Tuxedo Urchin!!!
Tuxedo Urchin
I only need one and I've been splitting my gathering turns fishing in Shadow, Lightning and Arcane to cover all bases (as well as scavenging for a Nature Egg occasionally) to no avail.

I'm wondering if the Tuxedo Urchins eloped with the skinks?
qDkA25S.png
I would appreciate 10 Random materials, whenever.
It doesn't matter what items, just anywhere the cursor clicks, I guess.
*insert shrug* It just felt like a game and I wanted to participate. Thanks in advance. I'll have the trash, please.
I would appreciate 10 Random materials, whenever.
It doesn't matter what items, just anywhere the cursor clicks, I guess.
*insert shrug* It just felt like a game and I wanted to participate. Thanks in advance. I'll have the trash, please.
NkHsTfl.png
I need five royal oysters and five Olympia oysters if you ever have any to spare ;v; thank you
I need five royal oysters and five Olympia oysters if you ever have any to spare ;v; thank you
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@Vaveny
Hello! This is a great service that you offer! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I please request 20 Black Masked Lovebirds.

Thank you!
@Vaveny
Hello! This is a great service that you offer! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I please request 20 Black Masked Lovebirds.

Thank you!
3Lr6Rsp.png
Hi! I need 30 Apatite for a Swipp Trade, however, any amount will be appreciated. Thank you!
Hi! I need 30 Apatite for a Swipp Trade, however, any amount will be appreciated. Thank you!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Vaveny

Hello this is super nice of you!
I'm looking for a few things, that I don't have the level for yet:

15x frozen rock flow
5x royal oyster
5x spearmint
38x snail husk
16x seaside trumpet
3x trumpeter swan

I know this is a lot, and i'm definetly not expecting to get all of it, but if i could get some of any of these that would be really nice, thank you!
@Vaveny

Hello this is super nice of you!
I'm looking for a few things, that I don't have the level for yet:

15x frozen rock flow
5x royal oyster
5x spearmint
38x snail husk
16x seaside trumpet
3x trumpeter swan

I know this is a lot, and i'm definetly not expecting to get all of it, but if i could get some of any of these that would be really nice, thank you!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Hi! thank you so much for this! I just need skinks as i'm trying to make them! ive been hunting and my luck in getting any is very low D:
Hi! thank you so much for this! I just need skinks as i'm trying to make them! ive been hunting and my luck in getting any is very low D:
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Might as well bump this? Haven't been bumping it as it seems like updates that need items have slowed down a lot
Holy smokes has it really been a year since I checked this thread...
Might as well bump this? Haven't been bumping it as it seems like updates that need items have slowed down a lot
Holy smokes has it really been a year since I checked this thread...
:0 hi!! I am trying to get these items for swipp, so if you just so happen to have extras of anything, I will love you.

ESPECIALLY the sand creepers (,: (pain)

Also I would be more than happy to tip you or offer something else in exchange! I coli a lot, so maybe I have some items you are low on you could possibly use for this thread (:

EDIT: oof my offer seems to not even work lol! You don’t use coli items for this thread (,: anyway if there are any gathering items you have... I will love you xd
:0 hi!! I am trying to get these items for swipp, so if you just so happen to have extras of anything, I will love you.

ESPECIALLY the sand creepers (,: (pain)

Also I would be more than happy to tip you or offer something else in exchange! I coli a lot, so maybe I have some items you are low on you could possibly use for this thread (:

EDIT: oof my offer seems to not even work lol! You don’t use coli items for this thread (,: anyway if there are any gathering items you have... I will love you xd
IMG_0615.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66