Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80
Device Type: Samsung note 9 and an HP Pavillion
Operating system: Chrome
Connection: wifi and data
Anti-virus program: Anti-virus Security pro

Tried all trouble-shooting attempts and still nothing, hope the information helps some
Device Type: Samsung note 9 and an HP Pavillion
Operating system: Chrome
Connection: wifi and data
Anti-virus program: Anti-virus Security pro

Tried all trouble-shooting attempts and still nothing, hope the information helps some
I'm also having this issue
I'm also having this issue
Still no names >:((
Still no names >:((
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
Still having this issue too; I mainly play FR on mobile so I have not tried to name any hatchlings on desktop since this started happening. I am able to name them from the lair page, though.

Device type - iPad Pro (1st gen)
Operating System - iOS 13.3.1
Connection - WiFi
Anti-virus program - none afaik

Seems to be an issue regardless of browser. I primarily use Firefox, though I have tried on Chrome and Safari with no success there either.
Still having this issue too; I mainly play FR on mobile so I have not tried to name any hatchlings on desktop since this started happening. I am able to name them from the lair page, though.

Device type - iPad Pro (1st gen)
Operating System - iOS 13.3.1
Connection - WiFi
Anti-virus program - none afaik

Seems to be an issue regardless of browser. I primarily use Firefox, though I have tried on Chrome and Safari with no success there either.
Tele | FR +2 | Avatar Dragon | Sales
Device type Desktop
Operating System Windows 10
Connection LAN
Anti-virus program Windows Defender
Device type Desktop
Operating System Windows 10
Connection LAN
Anti-virus program Windows Defender
I having the issue as well. I am using a IPhone 8 Plus and my Windows Laptop.
I having the issue as well. I am using a IPhone 8 Plus and my Windows Laptop.
Going into incognito and naming from the main lair page worked.
Going into incognito and naming from the main lair page worked.
I'm also having this issue after running through the troubleshooting steps. (A bummer cause I just figured out the perfect name too lol)

Device type: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Connection: WiFi
Anti-virus program: Windows defender
I'm also having this issue after running through the troubleshooting steps. (A bummer cause I just figured out the perfect name too lol)

Device type: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Connection: WiFi
Anti-virus program: Windows defender
This just happened to me on a work computer I don't normally use to play.

Device type: desktop
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (version 1809)
Connection: I think it's a LAN or something, dunno
Anti-virus program: not sure but this computer is locked down so when it's rebooted, it wipes to default and nothing will save on it. However, I have had this bug occur intermittently on a non-locked down computer that's otherwise the same as this one and on the same network.
This just happened to me on a work computer I don't normally use to play.

Device type: desktop
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (version 1809)
Connection: I think it's a LAN or something, dunno
Anti-virus program: not sure but this computer is locked down so when it's rebooted, it wipes to default and nothing will save on it. However, I have had this bug occur intermittently on a non-locked down computer that's otherwise the same as this one and on the same network.
XW2PxEW.png
I’ve added to this page about 4-5 days ago and I still can’t name dragons. It’s starting to become an issue as I can’t train my new dragons as fodder.
I’ve added to this page about 4-5 days ago and I still can’t name dragons. It’s starting to become an issue as I can’t train my new dragons as fodder.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80