Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seller's regret
1 2
I regret selling my progens first and only kiddo. Mostly just for the lore opportunities I'm missing, and because I find it neat that they only have one kid, but she's in an active lair getting plenty of love. She even got scattered into a double. [emoji=heart size=1]
I regret selling my progens first and only kiddo. Mostly just for the lore opportunities I'm missing, and because I find it neat that they only have one kid, but she's in an active lair getting plenty of love. She even got scattered into a double.
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

Mood, when I was doing a lair purge a few years back I gifted some dragons that I miss... I would be fine with the situation if the players were still active and enjoying their dragons, but one that I miss is in an abandoned lair, oof.
Mood, when I was doing a lair purge a few years back I gifted some dragons that I miss... I would be fine with the situation if the players were still active and enjoying their dragons, but one that I miss is in an abandoned lair, oof.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I gave away a 5yr dragon for free
Went to a nice home tho so no regrets here ^^
I gave away a 5yr dragon for free
Went to a nice home tho so no regrets here ^^
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Most of my seller's regret have just been mistakes in AH. Like when I sold a dragon for 25t when I meant 25g as I was converting the gem to treasure listing.

Same thing happened with a Beltane chest that was sniped.

I do regret selling the NOTN 2019 challices immediately as now those bad boys go for a big high with the feats at Fiona (and mine are almost awakened)
Most of my seller's regret have just been mistakes in AH. Like when I sold a dragon for 25t when I meant 25g as I was converting the gem to treasure listing.

Same thing happened with a Beltane chest that was sniped.

I do regret selling the NOTN 2019 challices immediately as now those bad boys go for a big high with the feats at Fiona (and mine are almost awakened)
The offspring I sold from my progens were given meme names before being exalted. 3 of them spammed with this same name. My only regret so far.
The offspring I sold from my progens were given meme names before being exalted. 3 of them spammed with this same name. My only regret so far.
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
I sold old (2013 fest apparels) way too cheap when I was a new player.
I sold old (2013 fest apparels) way too cheap when I was a new player.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I'm greedy and wish I hadn't handed out my 2013 fest familiar and apparel duplicates when I quit the game momentarily in 2014. They'd be worth so much now.
I'm greedy and wish I hadn't handed out my 2013 fest familiar and apparel duplicates when I quit the game momentarily in 2014. They'd be worth so much now.
I remember when my friend sold her dragon for a really low price and later regretted it because she was so pretty. She took the chance and contacted the current owner, offering even MORE than she was sold for, but they never responded even though they're still active. The dragon was probably a gen 2 with some really nice colors.
I remember when my friend sold her dragon for a really low price and later regretted it because she was so pretty. She took the chance and contacted the current owner, offering even MORE than she was sold for, but they never responded even though they're still active. The dragon was probably a gen 2 with some really nice colors.
[quote name="xiq" date="2020-03-03 15:00:31" ] i just bought this double gem gened unbred g1 for way less than it should've been priced at and i'm worried the seller will get seller's regret soon because the g1 is honestly gorgeous and it was such a huge underprice compared to what they could've probably gotten and jalskdfjklasfjdj [/quote] I've sold hugely underpriced G1s like that because they just didn't sell. Level 25 xyy skydancer with two gem genes for like.. 1000g.. that was a half year of slowly lowering my price from 2500.
xiq wrote on 2020-03-03 15:00:31:
i just bought this double gem gened unbred g1 for way less than it should've been priced at and i'm worried the seller will get seller's regret soon because the g1 is honestly gorgeous and it was such a huge underprice compared to what they could've probably gotten and jalskdfjklasfjdj
I've sold hugely underpriced G1s like that because they just didn't sell. Level 25 xyy skydancer with two gem genes for like.. 1000g.. that was a half year of slowly lowering my price from 2500.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Back in 2013 i sold and exalted sooo many 5 and 6 digit dragons..
I really regret that now as I now only own dragons with an id of 6 digit or lower.. I could have sooo many more..
Sigh.
Back in 2013 i sold and exalted sooo many 5 and 6 digit dragons..
I really regret that now as I now only own dragons with an id of 6 digit or lower.. I could have sooo many more..
Sigh.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2