Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you change your name for _____?
1 2 3 4 5
A silly game that just popped up in my head.

Make a theoretical offer (any kind of Flight rising currency, items and dragons) and ask if the user below you would change their username to something you provide in your post if you gave it to them.

This is not about actually changing the name or giving away stuff. It's all just a theoretical little game.

Ping the person above and say either yes or no, and explain why. Then list some items and ask the person below if they would change their name to get those items. Please don't list too many items at once.

Don't write something that could insult or offend other people!
No slurs!
Please be respectful and follow the Flight Rising rules!

I'll start:

Would you change your name to EpicGarlicBread if you'd receive a Shadow Sprite, a fully gened xxx gen1 dragon and 200 gems?
A silly game that just popped up in my head.

Make a theoretical offer (any kind of Flight rising currency, items and dragons) and ask if the user below you would change their username to something you provide in your post if you gave it to them.

This is not about actually changing the name or giving away stuff. It's all just a theoretical little game.

Ping the person above and say either yes or no, and explain why. Then list some items and ask the person below if they would change their name to get those items. Please don't list too many items at once.

Don't write something that could insult or offend other people!
No slurs!
Please be respectful and follow the Flight Rising rules!

I'll start:

Would you change your name to EpicGarlicBread if you'd receive a Shadow Sprite, a fully gened xxx gen1 dragon and 200 gems?
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon yes I would.

Would you change your name to pigironflavoured popcorn for
1Mg, a strawberry Noggle and a full set of steampunk apparel.
@AaliyahMoon yes I would.

Would you change your name to pigironflavoured popcorn for
1Mg, a strawberry Noggle and a full set of steampunk apparel.
She/they, fandom trash,+8 FR time
VsoSnU5.png
@BAAAAKING1
I'd think not at first, but I don't really care about what my user name is and my close friends who play F.R. would be distraught, and that would be hilarious. So yes.

Would you change your user name to "I'mOBESE" for 8 million treasure, 4 gen 1s, and any Sprite you want?
@BAAAAKING1
I'd think not at first, but I don't really care about what my user name is and my close friends who play F.R. would be distraught, and that would be hilarious. So yes.

Would you change your user name to "I'mOBESE" for 8 million treasure, 4 gen 1s, and any Sprite you want?
@Icewardeness
NOOOOO STOOOOP YOU'RE MAKING ME SELF CONSCIOUSSSS

Would you change your name to WaluigisToenails for 15m treasure, 5 XXXs, one retired familiar and a full-color commission with shading?
@Icewardeness
NOOOOO STOOOOP YOU'RE MAKING ME SELF CONSCIOUSSSS

Would you change your name to WaluigisToenails for 15m treasure, 5 XXXs, one retired familiar and a full-color commission with shading?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque

Nope!

Would you change your user to IAMAWESOME for a custom skin/accent and an xyy reddish skydancer?
@LoversMasque

Nope!

Would you change your user to IAMAWESOME for a custom skin/accent and an xyy reddish skydancer?
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@LillyJay I wouldnt hesitate. Not like the name would be wrong ;P

would You change your name to BigLeftToe for a retired familiar and 1 million treasure?
@LillyJay I wouldnt hesitate. Not like the name would be wrong ;P

would You change your name to BigLeftToe for a retired familiar and 1 million treasure?
ZVpCPil.png
@groundzero yes yes yes. I need treasure.

would you make the change to FruityFeets for 80 stacks of insects?
@groundzero yes yes yes. I need treasure.

would you make the change to FruityFeets for 80 stacks of insects?
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@LillyJay Probably not. Sorry.

Would you become "cooliobeans" for a fully unlocked hibernal den?
@LillyJay Probably not. Sorry.

Would you become "cooliobeans" for a fully unlocked hibernal den?
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
@birsima

I'd consider it honestly. I think the answer would even be yes. So many dragons I could have.

Would you name yourself VoldemortUsedMyShampoo if you received your absolute dream dragon as a gen1, already witch genes and apparel?
@birsima

I'd consider it honestly. I think the answer would even be yes. So many dragons I could have.

Would you name yourself VoldemortUsedMyShampoo if you received your absolute dream dragon as a gen1, already witch genes and apparel?
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon
yess! if i tried to get my dream dragon as a gen 1 with apparel it would be so expensive-

would you change your name to deathbyscentedcandles for 200 gems and twenty choices of retired familiars or items?
@AaliyahMoon
yess! if i tried to get my dream dragon as a gen 1 with apparel it would be so expensive-

would you change your name to deathbyscentedcandles for 200 gems and twenty choices of retired familiars or items?
QkIxb3z.png
illusioned
she/they
fr +0
1 2 3 4 5