Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you change your name for _____?
1 2 3 4 5
@Warbreaker nothing on this website could persuade me to change my username to that.

Would you change your username to PhineasAndFerbHater for 5 million treasure and 5kg?

(edit: based answer, I love PaF too)
@Warbreaker nothing on this website could persuade me to change my username to that.

Would you change your username to PhineasAndFerbHater for 5 million treasure and 5kg?

(edit: based answer, I love PaF too)
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
@HydraSplatling
Nah, I love Phineas and Ferb too much <3

Would you change your username to . for 4000g, one of every food item on this site, and an ultimate buttersnake
@HydraSplatling
Nah, I love Phineas and Ferb too much <3

Would you change your username to . for 4000g, one of every food item on this site, and an ultimate buttersnake
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold

honestly if there were more gems i'll say yes in a heartbeat-

would you change your name to "iliveinatoilet" for every sprite on site?
@ReptilianGold

honestly if there were more gems i'll say yes in a heartbeat-

would you change your name to "iliveinatoilet" for every sprite on site?
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Storia

No. I like my username a lot, and I’m not super duper interested in collecting the sprites.

Would the person below me change their username to “Pencil” for 3,000 gems and a Wildclaw scroll?
@Storia

No. I like my username a lot, and I’m not super duper interested in collecting the sprites.

Would the person below me change their username to “Pencil” for 3,000 gems and a Wildclaw scroll?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa Weirdly "Pencil" feels kinda classy? I like it, but I'd need more than that.

To the person below, would you change your username to CupcakeDreamsUwU for a full collection of halos?
@JoweeTheRaposa Weirdly "Pencil" feels kinda classy? I like it, but I'd need more than that.

To the person below, would you change your username to CupcakeDreamsUwU for a full collection of halos?
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
@Baylinheth id do it for free

Would you change your username to bactirimumH8R for 420kg and the ability to tell the Gladekeeper what happened to her druid....while she can see your username?
@Baylinheth id do it for free

Would you change your username to bactirimumH8R for 420kg and the ability to tell the Gladekeeper what happened to her druid....while she can see your username?
@Krowst No, it's very weird and I would spend an entire month learning how to spell it. I don't do lore so idk what the significance of telling the Gladekeeper what happened to her druid is and I'll need a lot more than 420kg to consider it.

Would you change your username to ImADurian for 10kg and how about 10 noc eggs
@Krowst No, it's very weird and I would spend an entire month learning how to spell it. I don't do lore so idk what the significance of telling the Gladekeeper what happened to her druid is and I'll need a lot more than 420kg to consider it.

Would you change your username to ImADurian for 10kg and how about 10 noc eggs
1 2 3 4 5