Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1137 1138
[quote name="Pandoraa" date="2020-02-27 12:49:02" ] door 1 this door is hot to the touch available because user chose 2 doors door 2 this door is freezing your fingers off claimed door 3 this door is wet with a mysterious fluid claimed [quote name="TwiliWolf" date="2015-11-26 13:29:57" ] You may only choose one door every day. [/quote] [/quote]
Pandoraa wrote on 2020-02-27 12:49:02:
door 1 this door is hot to the touch available because user chose 2 doors
door 2 this door is freezing your fingers off claimed
door 3 this door is wet with a mysterious fluid claimed
TwiliWolf wrote on 2015-11-26 13:29:57:
You may only choose one door every day.
@Pandoraa
I'm not sure if the first door is still open, but if it is I'll take it.
@Pandoraa
I'm not sure if the first door is still open, but if it is I'll take it.
@Shadowsofquartz - yes it is because its a rule to only do one a day it was annoying me lol [item=flamescale spearman] stares at you with attitude "what u looking at!" .. he needs to cool down @Blackvelvetelvis [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59534210] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595343/59534210_350.png[/img] [/url] a beautiful xxx is freezing in the corner of the room @Crownedcalibre something wet and broken is laying on the ground.. ew gross [item=green sludge] [item=broken pottery jar]x40
@Shadowsofquartz - yes it is because its a rule to only do one a day it was annoying me lol
Flamescale Spearman stares at you with attitude "what u looking at!" .. he needs to cool down

@Blackvelvetelvis

59534210_350.png
a beautiful xxx is freezing in the corner of the room

@Crownedcalibre
something wet and broken is laying on the ground.. ew gross
Green Sludge Broken Pottery Jar x40
1:The door is old and worn with cracks sealed with roots and strange vines
2:The door is ornate stained glass,covered in a thin layer of dust
3:The door is roughly carved stone,smelling of blood and swarmed by flies
1:The door is old and worn with cracks sealed with roots and strange vines
2:The door is ornate stained glass,covered in a thin layer of dust
3:The door is roughly carved stone,smelling of blood and swarmed by flies
@BlackVelvetElvis doorb2 please
@BlackVelvetElvis doorb2 please
rJeB6wo.png
@BlackVelvetElvis Door 3, por favor :)
@BlackVelvetElvis Door 3, por favor :)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@blackvelvetelvis door 1 i suppose
@blackvelvetelvis door 1 i suppose
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
@CrashingKittens You are able to break down the door with little resistance.Pushing past hanging vines you spot a pair of friends playing in the plant life.They decide to follow you home @Perlyreilth You softly push the glass door open,and find yourself in a room just as ornate as the door.In the middle of the room,you find a cute red fae sleeping on a satin pillow.She yawns cutely and decides to be your new companion [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59505850] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595059/59505850_350.png[/img] [/url] @CheshireGata With some effort,you soon push aside the strange primal looking door.Behind the door,you find a strange altar made of rocks and spears and atop it lies a stone tablet.
@CrashingKittens
You are able to break down the door with little resistance.Pushing past hanging vines you spot a pair of friends playing in the plant life.They decide to follow you home

@Perlyreilth
You softly push the glass door open,and find yourself in a room just as ornate as the door.In the middle of the room,you find a cute red fae sleeping on a satin pillow.She yawns cutely and decides to be your new companion

59505850_350.png

@CheshireGata
With some effort,you soon push aside the strange primal looking door.Behind the door,you find a strange altar made of rocks and spears and atop it lies a stone tablet.
Posting doors in a moment
Posting doors in a moment
rJeB6wo.png
As you approach the three doors you notice each one displays a magic mirror. A different vision plays in each mirror.

Door 1: A powerful lightning storm during an early dawn.

Door 2: A farmer's market on a sunny day.

Door 3: A battlefield from long ago, but not forgotten.
As you approach the three doors you notice each one displays a magic mirror. A different vision plays in each mirror.

Door 1: A powerful lightning storm during an early dawn.

Door 2: A farmer's market on a sunny day.

Door 3: A battlefield from long ago, but not forgotten.
rJeB6wo.png
1 2 ... 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1137 1138