Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
I decided that I dont have time be on anymore, so I am getting rid of everything and possibly giving someone else a chance!
Please put a reason why I should give you the diamonds or gold (I will be giving one person diamonds, the other gold.) I will decide by the end of the month!
I decided that I dont have time be on anymore, so I am getting rid of everything and possibly giving someone else a chance!
Please put a reason why I should give you the diamonds or gold (I will be giving one person diamonds, the other gold.) I will decide by the end of the month!
Sorry to see you go, but thank you for this opportunity!!

I am saving to customize my first coli team according to Culex's guide! ^^ Particularly the Eliminates, right now (RIP).
Sorry to see you go, but thank you for this opportunity!!

I am saving to customize my first coli team according to Culex's guide! ^^ Particularly the Eliminates, right now (RIP).
10ttDG2.pngeswSnrS.png
bWeLCqf.pngLRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png7ntZZGM.png
FxJBIon.png
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png gmm2v2n.png
Thanks 4 doing this! Sad to see you go, may your life be amazing outside of FR

I'm trying to gene my progens and my two current projects and they are expensive
Thanks 4 doing this! Sad to see you go, may your life be amazing outside of FR

I'm trying to gene my progens and my two current projects and they are expensive
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
sorry you don’t have time, thanks for being around! Currently I’m trying to gene my cute baby project while also trying to finish up like maybe 25?26? Apperal sets. Please be safe and have a good time in your endevours
sorry you don’t have time, thanks for being around! Currently I’m trying to gene my cute baby project while also trying to finish up like maybe 25?26? Apperal sets. Please be safe and have a good time in your endevours
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Oww, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I wish you best of luck outside of FR! And thank you for doing this.

I'm kind of struggling to collect currency to finish my gene and apparel projects. I have quite a few of them and they cost a loooot..
Oww, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I wish you best of luck outside of FR! And thank you for doing this.

I'm kind of struggling to collect currency to finish my gene and apparel projects. I have quite a few of them and they cost a loooot..
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
I hope you have a nice life outside of fr! I hope you enjoy a new hobbies!

I would like the diamonds to make one of my babies a perma baby! Their so cute and adorable!
I hope you have a nice life outside of fr! I hope you enjoy a new hobbies!

I would like the diamonds to make one of my babies a perma baby! Their so cute and adorable!
I'm so sorry you have to go! I'm hoping to expand my lair so i can carry more beautiful babies and add lots of breeding projects....It's not as good as everyone else, so best of luck to everyone!
I'm so sorry you have to go! I'm hoping to expand my lair so i can carry more beautiful babies and add lots of breeding projects....It's not as good as everyone else, so best of luck to everyone!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
Hi, and thanks for doing this giveaway! I’m currently working on my first Coli team, and I’m trying to expand my lair so I can begin working on my first breeding project for a fandragon/Naomi descendant! I also need to gene up a few dragons.

Thanks again for doing this, and have a lovely day! Sorry to see you go!
Hi, and thanks for doing this giveaway! I’m currently working on my first Coli team, and I’m trying to expand my lair so I can begin working on my first breeding project for a fandragon/Naomi descendant! I also need to gene up a few dragons.

Thanks again for doing this, and have a lovely day! Sorry to see you go!
Yr0dYV1.png
I just came back and see that a lot of familiars that used to be expensive are pretty cheap now. I would use the treasure or gems to buy 15+ familiars!
I just came back and see that a lot of familiars that used to be expensive are pretty cheap now. I would use the treasure or gems to buy 15+ familiars!
Hello, thank you for doing this!

I’d love to have the treasure, because I hate exalting dragons, but I never have enough lair space! I’d use it to expand my lair so I can keep more dragons, and maybe even start a hatchery for selling hatchlings to players!
Hello, thank you for doing this!

I’d love to have the treasure, because I hate exalting dragons, but I never have enough lair space! I’d use it to expand my lair so I can keep more dragons, and maybe even start a hatchery for selling hatchlings to players!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
1 2 3 4 5