Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When I was a child, I believed...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
...that a bunch of spiders would crawl out of the drains in public restrooms if I got too close

...that if you swallowed gum it would stay undigested in your stomach for 10,000 years
...that a bunch of spiders would crawl out of the drains in public restrooms if I got too close

...that if you swallowed gum it would stay undigested in your stomach for 10,000 years
20qAer5.png
...that I was an alien and raised by cheetahs in the wild before getting stolen when I was like two (even tho i was like 8-10 when I was believing these lies I told myself)

yeah, i have no idea how THAT got in my head
...that I was an alien and raised by cheetahs in the wild before getting stolen when I was like two (even tho i was like 8-10 when I was believing these lies I told myself)

yeah, i have no idea how THAT got in my head
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
I believed that if it was raining where I was, it was raining world wide.
I believed that if it was raining where I was, it was raining world wide.
That TGI Friday was just the name of a restaurant. I only realized that it means "thank god it's Friday" about a month ago when a radio host said it
That TGI Friday was just the name of a restaurant. I only realized that it means "thank god it's Friday" about a month ago when a radio host said it
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
That if I stayed in a dark room alone for more than 10 seconds, a evil black cat would appear?? I don't know why I thought that...
That if I stayed in a dark room alone for more than 10 seconds, a evil black cat would appear?? I don't know why I thought that...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
...that i didn't live in the united states, when i asked my mom where we lived she'd say the town we lived in, i'd watch america's funniest home videos and be like "i wish i lived in america it looks so fun there"
...that i didn't live in the united states, when i asked my mom where we lived she'd say the town we lived in, i'd watch america's funniest home videos and be like "i wish i lived in america it looks so fun there"
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
... that if my blanket didn’t cover my feet skeletons would come out of my closet and tickle them.
Not that intimidating now that I think of it out loud, but either way I surely didn’t leave my feet out in the open lol
... that if my blanket didn’t cover my feet skeletons would come out of my closet and tickle them.
Not that intimidating now that I think of it out loud, but either way I surely didn’t leave my feet out in the open lol
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
My uncle told me that all cars were Jeeps so for a couple years I believed him???
My uncle told me that all cars were Jeeps so for a couple years I believed him???
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
...That if you ate from 12:00-12:59 you'd get really sick and die or something (I have an explanation for this, but it's a tad long..XD)
...That if you ate from 12:00-12:59 you'd get really sick and die or something (I have an explanation for this, but it's a tad long..XD)
...that the mats behind cash registers had dragons under them and if you weren't working there and stepped on them that the dragon would eat you

aka my family didn't want me messing with the registers in stores
...that the mats behind cash registers had dragons under them and if you weren't working there and stepped on them that the dragon would eat you

aka my family didn't want me messing with the registers in stores

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42