Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ q ] cog frog babey (completed!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
aww i'm sorry about the fire :c i hope everything goes well and good luck <3
aww i'm sorry about the fire :c i hope everything goes well and good luck <3
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars @terrors @xiq

So.... this may be the last update on this thread. Yet again I've hit a low point where I lose interest in the game, but that time it's hitting a little harder than I want. I believe it's rooting from my house fire, not a sound redundant. As the aftermath of it is starting to involve me more and more, my anxiety worsens and my school floods my time.

So I'm taking a hiatus from Flight Rising, hoping I can reignite the spark it used to create. It might quit it all together but it's more than likely that I'll return eventually. I was able to liquidate all of my hoard and familiars and I'm finishing up things week so it will all be done.

I apologize once again for putting a hold on this quest. I just need time for my own mental health and sanity. Plus, I feel like this is becoming a stressful time pit and taking up time that I feel could be used attacking the mountain of school work I have.

Thank you.

30kg
@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars @terrors @xiq

So.... this may be the last update on this thread. Yet again I've hit a low point where I lose interest in the game, but that time it's hitting a little harder than I want. I believe it's rooting from my house fire, not a sound redundant. As the aftermath of it is starting to involve me more and more, my anxiety worsens and my school floods my time.

So I'm taking a hiatus from Flight Rising, hoping I can reignite the spark it used to create. It might quit it all together but it's more than likely that I'll return eventually. I was able to liquidate all of my hoard and familiars and I'm finishing up things week so it will all be done.

I apologize once again for putting a hold on this quest. I just need time for my own mental health and sanity. Plus, I feel like this is becoming a stressful time pit and taking up time that I feel could be used attacking the mountain of school work I have.

Thank you.

30kg
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
i hope you feel better soon <3 irl always comes first!

see you in an indefinite amount of time :>
i hope you feel better soon <3 irl always comes first!

see you in an indefinite amount of time :>
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Take care of yourself! Health comes before everything.
Take care of yourself! Health comes before everything.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Please take a break! FR is 100% not a responsibility, you can drop it whenever. Please don't feel obligated to do anything. Good luck getting everything organized. I believe in you <3
Please take a break! FR is 100% not a responsibility, you can drop it whenever. Please don't feel obligated to do anything. Good luck getting everything organized. I believe in you <3
Please take a break and take care of yourself! Real life and your sanity comes before Flight rising. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon. :3
Please take a break and take care of yourself! Real life and your sanity comes before Flight rising. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon. :3
Lichtdrache.gif
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Welcome back. Could you please add me to your pinglist? I love watching your crazy weekly numbers :D
Welcome back. Could you please add me to your pinglist? I love watching your crazy weekly numbers :D
@Fyrens added!
@Fyrens added!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Could I please be added to the pinglist? :D
Could I please be added to the pinglist? :D
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11