Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76
OH I LOVE HER ALREADY
OH I LOVE HER ALREADY
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
SHES HERE ALREADY???
SHES HERE ALREADY???
Yay, she is here! It's great being able to see her full art; I love her so much Edit: oh my GOD SHE'S BEING HELD UP BY THE ROC [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] i'm dying somebody please send help
Yay, she is here! It's great being able to see her full art; I love her so much

Edit: oh my GOD SHE'S BEING HELD UP BY THE ROC i'm dying somebody please send help
UEKFohX.png
RIP Fiona, the roc is throwing a tantrum
RIP Fiona, the roc is throwing a tantrum
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@Aequorin I can't tell you how happy my trans kiddo is going to be when I show her this update! Also, all these new recolors?! HOLY CRAP I LOVE THEM! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Aequorin I can't tell you how happy my trans kiddo is going to be when I show her this update!

Also, all these new recolors?! HOLY CRAP I LOVE THEM!
8foMh3L.png
She’s here!!!!!
She’s here!!!!!
Abyss
she/they
FR time +9hrs
She's here!! I didn't expect to see her debut so soon! The recolored familiars are super cool as well, thank you staff [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
She's here!! I didn't expect to see her debut so soon! The recolored familiars are super cool as well, thank you staff
FTuaU7Y.png
She is my new fave trading post npc i kiss
She is my new fave trading post npc i kiss
tumblr_psr2y07C0h1uofcyoo1_500.png
Very excited about the new update! Only, it is SO tedious to collect all these rewards if like me you collect familiars and went out of your way to reach awakened with all of them! I wish there was a "claim all" button! :P
Very excited about the new update! Only, it is SO tedious to collect all these rewards if like me you collect familiars and went out of your way to reach awakened with all of them! I wish there was a "claim all" button! :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Aequorin Which one is Prudence??? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Aequorin Which one is Prudence???
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76