[]
[]
[]
[]
So, uh... A little update... LittolBoi has died... They were The Herbalist

I mixed something else up...
So, uh... A little update... LittolBoi has died... They were The Herbalist

I mixed something else up...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Wait, what?
Also I guess that leaves Zorua as the most sus person to me.
Wait, what?
Also I guess that leaves Zorua as the most sus person to me.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/0329660f240b72537c65be924942e5ae/tenor.gif[/img] Ive been expecting this
tenor.gif
Ive been expecting this
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
So who all is left?
So who all is left?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
I'm almost certain that the Anarchist was a town that revealed as maf upon death. Therefore, since Dragonclaw said there was only 1 left, there's probably 1 maf left.
I'm almost certain that the Anarchist was a town that revealed as maf upon death. Therefore, since Dragonclaw said there was only 1 left, there's probably 1 maf left.
toaster
[quote name="Argathakul" date="2020-02-12 16:26:53" ] I'm almost certain that the Anarchist was a town that revealed as maf upon death. Therefore, since Dragonclaw said there was only 1 left, there's probably 1 maf left. [/quote] It also seems they were the SK from flavor and rolename, so at least that's over with. Caused a lot more chaos than the actual maf did in this game. :D
Argathakul wrote on 2020-02-12 16:26:53:
It also seems they were the SK from flavor and rolename, so at least that's over with. Caused a lot more chaos than the actual maf did in this game. :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Erra gave me a meme as a will! I allowed it because there is no harm in it Erra's will: [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S2dv4RwHr3k/R87j2SUqePI/AAAAAAAAAMw/j3vYWjij224/s320/pirate-kitten.jpg[/img]
Erra gave me a meme as a will! I allowed it because there is no harm in it

Erra's will: pirate-kitten.jpg
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
LittolBoi had a will!

If the mafia killed me, well done you took out the healer.

If the vig killed me, ya done goofed up. See above.
LittolBoi had a will!

If the mafia killed me, well done you took out the healer.

If the vig killed me, ya done goofed up. See above.

Clayton Academy
Erra's fluff posting from beyond the grave!
Erra's fluff posting from beyond the grave!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36