Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 176 177
@Korppipoika

OMG I'M DYING.

HOW DO YOU ART!! FOAIEW;FNALSDKFA;JSF;ASFOAIEFLA!!!!!!

I am flailing around right now because I literally have too much joy to contain it all. Thank you so much for this masterpiece!

Now excuse me while I spend the next forever staring at this picture. The detail and coloring on the silks alone will probably keep me occupied for the next year.
@Korppipoika

OMG I'M DYING.

HOW DO YOU ART!! FOAIEW;FNALSDKFA;JSF;ASFOAIEFLA!!!!!!

I am flailing around right now because I literally have too much joy to contain it all. Thank you so much for this masterpiece!

Now excuse me while I spend the next forever staring at this picture. The detail and coloring on the silks alone will probably keep me occupied for the next year.
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@Krycelli Hello hello! Guess what I just finished! >:3 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fb09879e7d43985808e871506ba36b6a/d2072dc600bb3ed8-a0/s540x810/09fa37e80cab309fe9f3b30a223187e4f3357438.png[/img] Lemme know what you think, hope you like how this turned out! ^3^ And thank you again for commissioning!
@Krycelli

Hello hello! Guess what I just finished! >:3

09fa37e80cab309fe9f3b30a223187e4f3357438.png

Lemme know what you think, hope you like how this turned out! ^3^ And thank you again for commissioning!
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika

Ohmygod, I'm floored. Holy smokes I'm blown away, thank you so much!! It's absolutely stunning and I love the richness of the colors and the sharp details, I'm so impressed with how you got all that apparel to look so defined instead of busy. Thank you so much for the lovely work!
@Korppipoika

Ohmygod, I'm floored. Holy smokes I'm blown away, thank you so much!! It's absolutely stunning and I love the richness of the colors and the sharp details, I'm so impressed with how you got all that apparel to look so defined instead of busy. Thank you so much for the lovely work!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Hahah, yay! I'm so glad to hear you think so! ???? You're most welcome! ^3^
@Krycelli

Hahah, yay! I'm so glad to hear you think so! ???? You're most welcome! ^3^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Long time no pixel money commissions!

I'm taking max 3 slots for this run, but worry not, I have lotsa projects to sink gems to so I'll be most likely taking more in-game currency slots soon!

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon
Long time no pixel money commissions!

I'm taking max 3 slots for this run, but worry not, I have lotsa projects to sink gems to so I'll be most likely taking more in-game currency slots soon!

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon
Boop!
Boop!
@Korppipoika *gasp* Long time no see indeed! <3 May I claim a slot and edit in details later? If not that's totally okay.
@Korppipoika *gasp* Long time no see indeed! <3 May I claim a slot and edit in details later? If not that's totally okay.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Korppipoika *materializes out of thin air* OMG HI! Can I get a slot for this girl? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3847633] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38477/3847633_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Korppipoika

*materializes out of thin air*

OMG HI!

Can I get a slot for this girl?

3847633_350.png

_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@SarcasticHawke
Of course! You'll get a slot! ^3^

@TwilightDreams

Hello hello! :D yes, absolutely! Color or monochrome?
@SarcasticHawke
Of course! You'll get a slot! ^3^

@TwilightDreams

Hello hello! :D yes, absolutely! Color or monochrome?
@korppipoika [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Got any slots available? I don't mind USD or paying in gems.
@korppipoika
Got any slots available? I don't mind USD or paying in gems.
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 176 177