Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 176 177
@Korppipoika Oh my gosh... it's gorgeous??? I love how you draw fur, such a good fluffy girl and the shardflank is perfect! All good to color!
@Korppipoika Oh my gosh... it's gorgeous??? I love how you draw fur, such a good fluffy girl and the shardflank is perfect! All good to color!
Wishlist (for now)
@Korppipoika Khi. Is. Stunning.

I keep seeing new parts to it. I'm so in love. When I first looked at it, I was so in love with the overall aesthetic with his colors. Then I saw you put a raven in the background ;_; And he somehow got better than the sketch... He's amazing. I will get him an Imp Scroll if it kills me. That is just... beyond words. Thank you so much. ;_; < 3
@Korppipoika Khi. Is. Stunning.

I keep seeing new parts to it. I'm so in love. When I first looked at it, I was so in love with the overall aesthetic with his colors. Then I saw you put a raven in the background ;_; And he somehow got better than the sketch... He's amazing. I will get him an Imp Scroll if it kills me. That is just... beyond words. Thank you so much. ;_; < 3
@JovaniSkye

Ah, I'm so glad to hear all that <3 And he really deserves an imp scroll, he's so cool already!!!
You're most welcome and thank you too again <3
@JovaniSkye

Ah, I'm so glad to hear all that <3 And he really deserves an imp scroll, he's so cool already!!!
You're most welcome and thank you too again <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Redtiger7736 Hello hello hellooo! ^3^ Yay, I just finished coloring her!!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d41f7b0cec0960de3b766eb113a29e96/tumblr_puebr1ipvp1ulg7vxo1_1280.png[/img] Hope you like how she turned out, and thank you for commissioning! <3
@Redtiger7736

Hello hello hellooo! ^3^ Yay, I just finished coloring her!!!

tumblr_puebr1ipvp1ulg7vxo1_1280.png

Hope you like how she turned out, and thank you for commissioning! <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika !!! She's gorgeous??? I love it omg... the fur and the shard flank is just Perfect... thank you so much!!!
@Korppipoika !!! She's gorgeous??? I love it omg... the fur and the shard flank is just Perfect... thank you so much!!!
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

No problemo <3 I'm so glad to hear that, you're most welcome!! ^3^
@Redtiger7736

No problemo <3 I'm so glad to hear that, you're most welcome!! ^3^
@SarcasticHawke Ayyyyy a sketch! Finally! \o/ Lemme know how you like this! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/82d967791b329407ad6db1bfc997803e/tumblr_pug31fVgWN1ulg7vxo1_1280.png[/img] Btw I too finally got around to watch the show too and!!! It was so good! I was pretty nervous how they'd do it all but it was so perfect!!! Almost exactly the book, just in show form (gotta admit im pretty salty Azi didn't call Crowley 'my dear' a single time!!!) But ahem the point was [s]dolphins [/s]does the sketch look good to you so I shall get to coloring! ^3^
@SarcasticHawke

Ayyyyy a sketch! Finally! \o/ Lemme know how you like this!

tumblr_pug31fVgWN1ulg7vxo1_1280.png

Btw I too finally got around to watch the show too and!!! It was so good! I was pretty nervous how they'd do it all but it was so perfect!!! Almost exactly the book, just in show form (gotta admit im pretty salty Azi didn't call Crowley 'my dear' a single time!!!)
But ahem the point was dolphins does the sketch look good to you so I shall get to coloring! ^3^
@Korppipoika *clutches heart* They are s-so cute!! <3 I'm dying, they're perfect so far TToTT

I'm glad you watched the show!! It is definitely amazing; I'm slowly working my way through the book myself and you're right it's a pretty good adaptation!

AnYwAyS the dolphins sketch looks great and I cannot wait to see the finished piece!! <3
@Korppipoika *clutches heart* They are s-so cute!! <3 I'm dying, they're perfect so far TToTT

I'm glad you watched the show!! It is definitely amazing; I'm slowly working my way through the book myself and you're right it's a pretty good adaptation!

AnYwAyS the dolphins sketch looks great and I cannot wait to see the finished piece!! <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Yayyy I'm glad to hear! <3

And ikr!! I wanna rewatch it already, haha!

But yeah, I'm coloring the piece now and I'm gonna put some extra love and care to it as I just love these two <3 Did I mention it already but these two are the absolute best fandragons I have seen of them? Cause they definitely are!! So spot on! ^3^ <3
@SarcasticHawke

Yayyy I'm glad to hear! <3

And ikr!! I wanna rewatch it already, haha!

But yeah, I'm coloring the piece now and I'm gonna put some extra love and care to it as I just love these two <3 Did I mention it already but these two are the absolute best fandragons I have seen of them? Cause they definitely are!! So spot on! ^3^ <3
@Korppipoika Same, I have to stop myself from binging it a second time! I will rewatch it at some point though; wanna make sure I understood everything. Maybe once I've finished the book!

TTwTT Thank you!! I tried super hard to get them as close to their show counterparts as possible! I had a mini heart-attack about finding shades for Crowley until I realized that FR did indeed have some form of sunglasses LoL Meanwhile Aziraphale was easy af because I had bought that accent on a whim ages ago even though I normally hate male Nocs. It was meant to be!

And yay, colors! Take all the time you need and don't stress yourself.
@Korppipoika Same, I have to stop myself from binging it a second time! I will rewatch it at some point though; wanna make sure I understood everything. Maybe once I've finished the book!

TTwTT Thank you!! I tried super hard to get them as close to their show counterparts as possible! I had a mini heart-attack about finding shades for Crowley until I realized that FR did indeed have some form of sunglasses LoL Meanwhile Aziraphale was easy af because I had bought that accent on a whim ages ago even though I normally hate male Nocs. It was meant to be!

And yay, colors! Take all the time you need and don't stress yourself.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 176 177