Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | unlimited potions in coliseum.
after purchasing potions to use in the coliseum, i noticed something odd.

if i use potions in battle, leave the coliseum, and begin to play again, the potions have been replenished. this has been a constant glitch and my potions are piling up.

does anyone else have this same problem? ]:
after purchasing potions to use in the coliseum, i noticed something odd.

if i use potions in battle, leave the coliseum, and begin to play again, the potions have been replenished. this has been a constant glitch and my potions are piling up.

does anyone else have this same problem? ]:
That happens to me, but I just assumed that it's either intentional or a very helpful glitch.
Why does it bother you?
That happens to me, but I just assumed that it's either intentional or a very helpful glitch.
Why does it bother you?
wrmgy.png

art by @cactusbee
@Libby Yeah, this is appears to be universal and the mods are aware of this. I forget which mod commented on it.

I wonder if it's still fair game to use them or if that's considered an exploit. Hopefully a mod or someone in the know can chime in and let us know if its acceptable to continue using potions. (Sorry if I kinda hijacked your thread by asking!)

@Anolki it's definitely not intentional :D so it's better to ask about it I suppose. It is helpful though, as long as we can't really be penalized for using potions ^_^;
@Libby Yeah, this is appears to be universal and the mods are aware of this. I forget which mod commented on it.

I wonder if it's still fair game to use them or if that's considered an exploit. Hopefully a mod or someone in the know can chime in and let us know if its acceptable to continue using potions. (Sorry if I kinda hijacked your thread by asking!)

@Anolki it's definitely not intentional :D so it's better to ask about it I suppose. It is helpful though, as long as we can't really be penalized for using potions ^_^;
@Anolki

it doesn't personally bother me, i'm just more concerned about being reprimanded for abusing a glitch. [: other sites have been known to crack down on people who exploit bugs.

@chespin
despite being a common issue, i don't think everyone experiences this bug, so i'd like for it to be fixed so everything is fair game. i don't mind you commenting on this thread at all. [: i just hope it can be fixed one day.
@Anolki

it doesn't personally bother me, i'm just more concerned about being reprimanded for abusing a glitch. [: other sites have been known to crack down on people who exploit bugs.

@chespin
despite being a common issue, i don't think everyone experiences this bug, so i'd like for it to be fixed so everything is fair game. i don't mind you commenting on this thread at all. [: i just hope it can be fixed one day.
Hi everyone!

This bug is well known but is of low priority to fix at the moment and is for now fair game - enjoy all your potions, this bug's a helpful one! You won't be given trouble for using this one, it's been around a long time now.

Enjoy all the potions while you can! :P
Hi everyone!

This bug is well known but is of low priority to fix at the moment and is for now fair game - enjoy all your potions, this bug's a helpful one! You won't be given trouble for using this one, it's been around a long time now.

Enjoy all the potions while you can! :P
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana

thank you! [: i appreciate you telling us that.
@Mayana

thank you! [: i appreciate you telling us that.
For the last couple of days I thought I was just getting a potion again every time but now I realize I haven't seen any in the loot at all so I am getting the reset bug too. I like potions but I don't wanna be unfair.
For the last couple of days I thought I was just getting a potion again every time but now I realize I haven't seen any in the loot at all so I am getting the reset bug too. I like potions but I don't wanna be unfair.