Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's your Thing™ on FR?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Collecting pastel G1 dragons ouob
Collecting pastel G1 dragons ouob
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
spoiling my dragons with my meager amounts of money

and also being a missionary and active member of the Luck Flight. can't forget that.
spoiling my dragons with my meager amounts of money

and also being a missionary and active member of the Luck Flight. can't forget that.
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
See that's the thing, I'm still looking for my purpose here lol. But so far, I've always found myself returning to the same thing: put all of my effort into finding dragons I find completely stunning and gorgeous, and do everything I can to achieve them and have them in my lair, since I find when I make projects out of dragons, I get much more attached to them and love them more. Mantis is probably my best example of this so far, potentially only example, because my other two dragons were not tough, long-lasting projects.
See that's the thing, I'm still looking for my purpose here lol. But so far, I've always found myself returning to the same thing: put all of my effort into finding dragons I find completely stunning and gorgeous, and do everything I can to achieve them and have them in my lair, since I find when I make projects out of dragons, I get much more attached to them and love them more. Mantis is probably my best example of this so far, potentially only example, because my other two dragons were not tough, long-lasting projects.
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I want all my dragons to have art + lore + be level 25. I'm progressing on that about as fast as one would expect with the amount of dragons I have.
I want all my dragons to have art + lore + be level 25. I'm progressing on that about as fast as one would expect with the amount of dragons I have.
giphy.gif
I'm here because collecting my pixel dragons brings me happiness[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Making them pretty, giving them stories, personality, outfits, all of it makes me happy. I like being happy, so I stay here :)
I'm here because collecting my pixel dragons brings me happiness Making them pretty, giving them stories, personality, outfits, all of it makes me happy. I like being happy, so I stay here :)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Collecting cool jpgs.
Collecting cool jpgs.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Being on the forums to talk about dragons and wreck havoc every now and then.
Being on the forums to talk about dragons and wreck havoc every now and then.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
to breed any variation of a triple carmine dragon that sparks joy
to breed any variation of a triple carmine dragon that sparks joy
Forums and a r t
Forums and a r t
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I really like the coliseum.
I really like the coliseum.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18