Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1142 1143
@GLITHE
I'll take the door to the right then!
@GLITHE
I'll take the door to the right then!
@Johan

I had originally made a post with each door, though when I did, the chosen happened to inconveniently not have any room for the dragon.
Out of embarrassment, I deleted my post but still sent the gifts to the other door choosers, and had no idea what to do then.
I’m assuming we could just skip me entirely, and just have someone start up again by posting doors.
@Johan

I had originally made a post with each door, though when I did, the chosen happened to inconveniently not have any room for the dragon.
Out of embarrassment, I deleted my post but still sent the gifts to the other door choosers, and had no idea what to do then.
I’m assuming we could just skip me entirely, and just have someone start up again by posting doors.
thank you
@Glithe
Oh, I see, usually they'd have to continue the game if their door has a dragon, and they could wait till a point when they have space for dragon to accept from yours. Even if they can't accept the dragon anyway, they'd still have to continue.

You can't just play the game and then refuse to go on because "im sorry but i cant accept your dragon hehe" that's kinda irresponsible. Also, if you want someone else to start you could at least get the word out instead of waiting in silent.

But it's okay, you seem to be new and not used to these yet.

I assume it was @Lynz who rejected the dragon? Please don't do that again either way, thank you///

@Glithe
Oh, I see, usually they'd have to continue the game if their door has a dragon, and they could wait till a point when they have space for dragon to accept from yours. Even if they can't accept the dragon anyway, they'd still have to continue.

You can't just play the game and then refuse to go on because "im sorry but i cant accept your dragon hehe" that's kinda irresponsible. Also, if you want someone else to start you could at least get the word out instead of waiting in silent.

But it's okay, you seem to be new and not used to these yet.

I assume it was @Lynz who rejected the dragon? Please don't do that again either way, thank you///

I'll post the new set of door.

Door 1: A metal door, without a knob or handle, you're not quite sure how to open this one.

Door 2: A marble gate with vines spreading all over its surface. You can see some carvings hidden behind the plants.

Door 3: An oak door, it smells faintly floral inside.
I'll post the new set of door.

Door 1: A metal door, without a knob or handle, you're not quite sure how to open this one.

Door 2: A marble gate with vines spreading all over its surface. You can see some carvings hidden behind the plants.

Door 3: An oak door, it smells faintly floral inside.
@Johan door 3[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Johan door 3
B43QG5A.png
@Johan Door 1 sounds cool!
@Johan Door 1 sounds cool!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Johan door 2 please!
@Johan door 2 please!
z62eca5281a764.gif
@johan i won’t. like i felt a bit bad becuz the derg was cute. i had no room and you can’t regift dragons till 3 others doors game continue. :/ just didn’t work out. timing was a bit off. it was a late reaction though, i could’ve gotten to it if it was the day of.
—-
well then i wouldn’t have a derg to give :v
@johan i won’t. like i felt a bit bad becuz the derg was cute. i had no room and you can’t regift dragons till 3 others doors game continue. :/ just didn’t work out. timing was a bit off. it was a late reaction though, i could’ve gotten to it if it was the day of.
—-
well then i wouldn’t have a derg to give :v
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz I see, but you could've told the person to hold the dragon for you while you make a new game. @Okamihowl You only now notice the blinking red light on top of the metal door. Suddenly, it switches to green and the door slides open, releasing a horde of creatures flying out. You feel kinda gross out but then you think about your hungry clan mates at home and decide to get a big net to capture the flooding flocks of critters. [item=Engorged Skytick]•99 [item=Craig Fly]•99 [item=Copperband Butterflyfish]•99 [item=Snow Streak] [item=Riptide Clipper] @mayathepsychic You found an equally captivating statue! W-wait, it moves [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58835854] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588359/58835854_350.png[/img] [/url] @Siritys You open the door and the scent smells even better. A dragon was brewing tea and they invite you to join them. [item=Alstroemeria] [item=Sweet Tea Set] [item=Wilting Rose]
@Lynz
I see, but you could've told the person to hold the dragon for you while you make a new game.

@Okamihowl
You only now notice the blinking red light on top of the metal door. Suddenly, it switches to green and the door slides open, releasing a horde of creatures flying out. You feel kinda gross out but then you think about your hungry clan mates at home and decide to get a big net to capture the flooding flocks of critters.
Engorged Skytick •99 Craig Fly •99 Copperband Butterflyfish •99 Snow Streak Riptide Clipper

@mayathepsychic
You found an equally captivating statue! W-wait, it moves

58835854_350.png

@Siritys
You open the door and the scent smells even better. A dragon was brewing tea and they invite you to join them.
Alstroemeria Sweet Tea Set Wilting Rose
door one seems to be made of a shifting red material with specks of cyan mixed in, it's captivating and you can't seem to look away.

tearing your gaze away from the first door you see door two. its old, made of rotted wood covered in moss. at any second it could crumble.

door three looks like marble, though, it's made of a porous kind of off white material. however, it's gorgeous. maybe the kind of door a roman emperor would have.
door one seems to be made of a shifting red material with specks of cyan mixed in, it's captivating and you can't seem to look away.

tearing your gaze away from the first door you see door two. its old, made of rotted wood covered in moss. at any second it could crumble.

door three looks like marble, though, it's made of a porous kind of off white material. however, it's gorgeous. maybe the kind of door a roman emperor would have.
z62eca5281a764.gif
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1142 1143