Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rare XXX colors
1 2 3
I know Argent was a rare grey XXX when I bought her 5 years ago but I believe triple greys are more common now (possibly because of me breeding her a lot back in 2015 lol)
I know Argent was a rare grey XXX when I bought her 5 years ago but I believe triple greys are more common now (possibly because of me breeding her a lot back in 2015 lol)
XriSV9h.gif
Not the triple carmine dragons are the rarest by any means, but it does tend to be a little hard for me to get specific gene combos into my lair and I have a whole breeding project just to get triple carmine ancient lines going.
Not the triple carmine dragons are the rarest by any means, but it does tend to be a little hard for me to get specific gene combos into my lair and I have a whole breeding project just to get triple carmine ancient lines going.
there's a difference between rare in the ah and rare in general (across all dragons) but if you really wanna generalize it, old colorwheel colors are all gonna be reasonably common and typically more common than the new colorwheel ones, and the rarest will be obscure new colors or otherwise those in unpopular color ranges - so browns and murky greens sounds about right

(there's some outliers of course, like orca and radioactive triples both being super popular - but this is mostly a general trend)
there's a difference between rare in the ah and rare in general (across all dragons) but if you really wanna generalize it, old colorwheel colors are all gonna be reasonably common and typically more common than the new colorwheel ones, and the rarest will be obscure new colors or otherwise those in unpopular color ranges - so browns and murky greens sounds about right

(there's some outliers of course, like orca and radioactive triples both being super popular - but this is mostly a general trend)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3