Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | clan relationship charts?
1 2
anyone have any neat looking charts and or a good way to make them?

I was gonna whip one up in a spreadsheet, bc I like how it's all image urls, but I can't figure out how to format it so that the images fit in the columns/rows and I don't have to keep going to adjust it.....
anyone have any neat looking charts and or a good way to make them?

I was gonna whip one up in a spreadsheet, bc I like how it's all image urls, but I can't figure out how to format it so that the images fit in the columns/rows and I don't have to keep going to adjust it.....
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@bogbees

You could try Lucidchart!
Admittedly, it's more like a diagram than a chart, but I used it for a while and it's easy to figure out.
@bogbees

You could try Lucidchart!
Admittedly, it's more like a diagram than a chart, but I used it for a while and it's easy to figure out.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
Looks like you need an account for Lucidchart, so that's a no from me.

While I don't especially need to have such a chart (e.g. in my lore thread), I wonder if it would help me think about how my characters interact with each other - which ones are friends, which ones are enemies or dislike each other, etc.
Looks like you need an account for Lucidchart, so that's a no from me.

While I don't especially need to have such a chart (e.g. in my lore thread), I wonder if it would help me think about how my characters interact with each other - which ones are friends, which ones are enemies or dislike each other, etc.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
HMMM, I sadly do not know what those charts are supposed to look like but I manage my acquaintances-notes in Word and add images and links to dragons' bios. I do not know much about off-site charts though :^/ would love to find out though
HMMM, I sadly do not know what those charts are supposed to look like but I manage my acquaintances-notes in Word and add images and links to dragons' bios. I do not know much about off-site charts though :^/ would love to find out though
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
im really not one to give advice on this but uhh

maybe you could somehow make a big circle of the faces of all your dragons and connect dragons with colored lines with a key on the side that shows which color for which type of relationship?
im really not one to give advice on this but uhh

maybe you could somehow make a big circle of the faces of all your dragons and connect dragons with colored lines with a key on the side that shows which color for which type of relationship?
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
@DatMoonGamer
That would be great for groups of, like, ten dragons. And hopefully it helps someone in this thread, because I think it would look cool.
But by a conservative count, I have 27 dragons among which I would like to determine relationships.
@DatMoonGamer
That would be great for groups of, like, ten dragons. And hopefully it helps someone in this thread, because I think it would look cool.
But by a conservative count, I have 27 dragons among which I would like to determine relationships.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
the one i was making on google sheets was like this one, but it's a pretty redundant sort of chart? But I guess viewing it from one axis is a sort of "how they view them" ... huh [img]http://www.flora-and-sam.com/assets/florasam/relationshipchart.gif[/img] Apparently I have tried using lucid chart before?? I opened it up to find a chart started, but it lags so much on my laptop I think that's why I didn't bother with it. I just want to make one of these insane charts, colour coded and everything. I guess I could pop open csp and make one that way.... ugh [img]https://i.imgur.com/RLg46l3.jpg[/img]
the one i was making on google sheets was like this one, but it's a pretty redundant sort of chart? But I guess viewing it from one axis is a sort of "how they view them" ... huh
relationshipchart.gif

Apparently I have tried using lucid chart before?? I opened it up to find a chart started, but it lags so much on my laptop I think that's why I didn't bother with it.

I just want to make one of these insane charts, colour coded and everything. I guess I could pop open csp and make one that way.... ugh
RLg46l3.jpg
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
That first one is what I was thinking of. You could use names instead of images, but that would probably make it even harder to read than it already is.
That first one is what I was thinking of. You could use names instead of images, but that would probably make it even harder to read than it already is.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
If you want a more visual chart like the FE one above, you could try draw.io! It's easy to use and adjusting the chart when more characters come along is pretty simple. Here's a quick example (didn't bother making it pretty lol but you get the idea): [img]https://i.imgur.com/m6BEGXS.png[/img] edit: although if you want to have stated relationships between every possible pair of characters it's obviously better to stick to a table
If you want a more visual chart like the FE one above, you could try draw.io! It's easy to use and adjusting the chart when more characters come along is pretty simple.

Here's a quick example (didn't bother making it pretty lol but you get the idea):

m6BEGXS.png

edit: although if you want to have stated relationships between every possible pair of characters it's obviously better to stick to a table
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
kumu is a great web relationship tracker!!
kumu is a great web relationship tracker!!
1 2