Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77
@TalonDuCouteau

Happy to help!
@TalonDuCouteau

Happy to help!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
AaaaAaAaaaAAAa I'm SO excited!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
AaaaAaAaaaAAAa I'm SO excited!!!!!
nN9WzJH.png
Everybody step aside, Fiona is my new best friend. I love familiars and love this upcoming update with all my heart and soul. Familiars are the absolute best and I'm so excited to bond ones I'll never own and get recolors of some of my faves!!
Everybody step aside, Fiona is my new best friend. I love familiars and love this upcoming update with all my heart and soul. Familiars are the absolute best and I'm so excited to bond ones I'll never own and get recolors of some of my faves!!
Ping me to get my attention!
I am SO HYPED about Fiona. Holy heckbeans. It's like someone peeked into my mind and was like 'oh, more familiars? familiar stuff? reward your addiction? OKAY!'
I am SO HYPED about Fiona. Holy heckbeans. It's like someone peeked into my mind and was like 'oh, more familiars? familiar stuff? reward your addiction? OKAY!'
bJs5ioz.gif
Tell Fiona I love her
Tell Fiona I love her
tumblr_psr2y07C0h1uofcyoo1_500.png
I think I got her colours/genes right? (I did two versions as I'm not sure which people would prefer to represent her) Savannah Teal / Blend Sunshine / Basic ??? (Personally I feel Teal is a little too dark but my first choice, Stonewash, was a little too grey. Her sunshine has the correct orientation of the dark/light for the Blend but if I went by colour I would have gone with Orange) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=46&auth=b1b76add5c5cb2537af2449b2a0e5a65beb2efcf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=46&auth=bcb72a28fb6c2667837731996da1a30c2c20531b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
I think I got her colours/genes right? (I did two versions as I'm not sure which people would prefer to represent her)

Savannah Teal / Blend Sunshine / Basic ???
(Personally I feel Teal is a little too dark but my first choice, Stonewash, was a little too grey. Her sunshine has the correct orientation of the dark/light for the Blend but if I went by colour I would have gone with Orange)
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=46&auth=b1b76add5c5cb2537af2449b2a0e5a65beb2efcf&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=46&auth=bcb72a28fb6c2667837731996da1a30c2c20531b&dummyext=prev.png
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
I am EXTREMELY excited for this new feature! I love the NPC already. :D
I've been collecting & bonding with so many familiars, I'm looking forward to see all what I'll be able to unlock from the get go!! And having a chance to bond with hopefully the super rare stuff I know I'm not gonna get is very much appreciated!

LOOKING FORWARD to the new modern breed, too! *Cheerleads* Go go FR staff!! I can't wait to see the results of all your hard work!!! :D :D
I am EXTREMELY excited for this new feature! I love the NPC already. :D
I've been collecting & bonding with so many familiars, I'm looking forward to see all what I'll be able to unlock from the get go!! And having a chance to bond with hopefully the super rare stuff I know I'm not gonna get is very much appreciated!

LOOKING FORWARD to the new modern breed, too! *Cheerleads* Go go FR staff!! I can't wait to see the results of all your hard work!!! :D :D
84si1j.png
Where was she confirmed trans?
Where was she confirmed trans?
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
@ThiccTrump

check out the first post on page 68. not sure where the original is

Edit: Found it
@ThiccTrump

check out the first post on page 68. not sure where the original is

Edit: Found it
QqPcQdi.png
I'm very excited for these two updates! Can't wait! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
I'm very excited for these two updates! Can't wait!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77