Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77
I don't know if it's been asked, but I assume Flattery will work on familiars paired with denned dragons too?
I don't know if it's been asked, but I assume Flattery will work on familiars paired with denned dragons too?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Ohoho I'm so excited for this!!! A new breed AND a familiar based Trading Post dragon? These are right up my alley!
Ohoho I'm so excited for this!!! A new breed AND a familiar based Trading Post dragon? These are right up my alley!
[quote name="Sheona" date="2020-01-23 11:56:10" ] In case y'all missed this, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2812274/4#post_42031300][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623020436091043841/669993542927515668/Screenshot_2020-01-23_at_2.53.28_PM.png[/img][/url] She is indeed trans! [/quote] Oh, that's so cool! It's awesome when devs are brave enough to commit. I'm glad that we finally have a confirmed trans character... she's got such a fantastic design, too. She's so frazzled and enthusiastic. You really get the sense that she utterly loves her job even though she's in over her head.
Sheona wrote on 2020-01-23 11:56:10:
In case y'all missed this,

Screenshot_2020-01-23_at_2.53.28_PM.png

She is indeed trans!
Oh, that's so cool! It's awesome when devs are brave enough to commit. I'm glad that we finally have a confirmed trans character... she's got such a fantastic design, too. She's so frazzled and enthusiastic. You really get the sense that she utterly loves her job even though she's in over her head.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
LOVING this!!! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
LOVING this!!!
I am looking forward to this.

Can we have some fat dragon designs added to?
I am looking forward to this.

Can we have some fat dragon designs added to?
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
Very excited for Fiona! I've been making a ton of progress towards filling my bestiary, so I'm looking forward to her bonding mechanics and having new recolors from her!
Very excited for Fiona! I've been making a ton of progress towards filling my bestiary, so I'm looking forward to her bonding mechanics and having new recolors from her!
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
ooh, I like this! Fiona seems like an interesting addition, and I'm very excited for the new modern breed to come!
ooh, I like this! Fiona seems like an interesting addition, and I'm very excited for the new modern breed to come!
The Fiona part looks super handy, even though I've got 591 familiars discovered at the moment!
The Fiona part looks super handy, even though I've got 591 familiars discovered at the moment!
it's nice to see some official trans rep! im sure fiona and her familiars will be warmly welcomed c:
it's nice to see some official trans rep! im sure fiona and her familiars will be warmly welcomed c:
Super, super excited for Fiona! I love the idea of another Trading Post member to interact with, especially one based around familiars! I'm interested to see how her mechanics work and what recolors are offered.

I can't wait for another modern breed! I didn't think another one would be implemented for a while, so this is a nice surprise. I hope we get them in the form of eggs or something, like with the Banescales!
Super, super excited for Fiona! I love the idea of another Trading Post member to interact with, especially one based around familiars! I'm interested to see how her mechanics work and what recolors are offered.

I can't wait for another modern breed! I didn't think another one would be implemented for a while, so this is a nice surprise. I hope we get them in the form of eggs or something, like with the Banescales!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77