Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BIG dragon raffle (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@RainIsMySunshine
I'll gladly take all three of them! Thank you very much!
@RainIsMySunshine
I'll gladly take all three of them! Thank you very much!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Great, I'll send them over soon. It'll take a while since I have to take off all the apparel etc and attach it to the trades separately :O
Great, I'll send them over soon. It'll take a while since I have to take off all the apparel etc and attach it to the trades separately :O
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
@rainismysunshine aw oh well, at least Pi and Morus are going to a good home~ could I grab #76 DigitalGoth instead? I love his colors and his apparel/accent looks really nice on him. I'd be glad to give him a new home!
@rainismysunshine aw oh well, at least Pi and Morus are going to a good home~ could I grab #76 DigitalGoth instead? I love his colors and his apparel/accent looks really nice on him. I'd be glad to give him a new home!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Aw I had a feeling that might happen, thank you for the chance though!! I’ll also have to pass on your offer of any other dragons, I didn’t really see any that would be permas for me and I think they deserve better than that! Thank you again though for running this!! :D
Aw I had a feeling that might happen, thank you for the chance though!! I’ll also have to pass on your offer of any other dragons, I didn’t really see any that would be permas for me and I think they deserve better than that! Thank you again though for running this!! :D
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@rainismysunshine Thank you so so so much! I’ll cherish these babies forever <3
@rainismysunshine Thank you so so so much! I’ll cherish these babies forever <3
WISHLIST:
70306074_350.png
@rainismysunshine
Feel free to send him over whenever :)
@rainismysunshine
Feel free to send him over whenever :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@rainismysunshine

yay!
i’ll take them whenever!
@rainismysunshine

yay!
i’ll take them whenever!
she/her
Hey all, there seems to be a glitch with trading at the moment, as I'm having trouble sending them to you, getting the error that I don't have the dragons or items, when I clearly do. I've put a post in the bug report forums, and hope to get a solution ASAP. Sorry for the delay peeps.
Hey all, there seems to be a glitch with trading at the moment, as I'm having trouble sending them to you, getting the error that I don't have the dragons or items, when I clearly do. I've put a post in the bug report forums, and hope to get a solution ASAP. Sorry for the delay peeps.
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
@rainismysunshine Thank you for doing this! They're all lovely dragons, I'll make sure to take care of them!
@rainismysunshine Thank you for doing this! They're all lovely dragons, I'll make sure to take care of them!
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
I saw this thread a few days ago and I wanted to enter and then I lost the thread
I just found it and realized the raffle was closed :')
ah well, congrats to everyone who wins~!
I saw this thread a few days ago and I wanted to enter and then I lost the thread
I just found it and realized the raffle was closed :')
ah well, congrats to everyone who wins~!
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 3 4 5