Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BIG dragon raffle (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
Oof, so many pretty dragons! It was so hard to choose^^' But Pi is too pretty for me to pass up. His xxy provides so many wonderful gene combination. I have some ideas for outfits and a back story should he make his way to my clan. Same goes for his mate. They make a lovely couple. I would love to see the family keeped together: Morus, Meadowfrost and Pi.

Oof, so many pretty dragons! It was so hard to choose^^' But Pi is too pretty for me to pass up. His xxy provides so many wonderful gene combination. I have some ideas for outfits and a back story should he make his way to my clan. Same goes for his mate. They make a lovely couple. I would love to see the family keeped together: Morus, Meadowfrost and Pi.

Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Wow, you have so many pretty dragons @rainismysunshine !
I would love to enter for #53, ModernAesthetic and FutureGrave really caught my eyes! Not only are they so pretty and go so well together, but they would fit perfectly in a breeding project of mine since white/pink with iridescent is really close to what I'm looking for!! I wouldn't break a pair, but I would love to integrate their babies in my project!
This is the fandragon I'm going for, by the way:
Caduceus
Wow, you have so many pretty dragons @rainismysunshine !
I would love to enter for #53, ModernAesthetic and FutureGrave really caught my eyes! Not only are they so pretty and go so well together, but they would fit perfectly in a breeding project of mine since white/pink with iridescent is really close to what I'm looking for!! I wouldn't break a pair, but I would love to integrate their babies in my project!
This is the fandragon I'm going for, by the way:
Caduceus
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
.............................................................. znVnNUNC_o.png
@rainismysunshine i'd enter to get #19 Dagger! i tend to collect red/blue themed dragons, and i don't yet have a ridgeback but she's lovely with such vibrant colors and would be a pleasure to have as my first one!
@rainismysunshine i'd enter to get #19 Dagger! i tend to collect red/blue themed dragons, and i don't yet have a ridgeback but she's lovely with such vibrant colors and would be a pleasure to have as my first one!
[quote name="VeniVidiVici" date="2020-01-13 17:49:28" ] Can we enter for multiples? [/quote] Sure, why not? :) @VeniVidiVici
VeniVidiVici wrote on 2020-01-13 17:49:28:
Can we enter for multiples?
Sure, why not? :)
@VeniVidiVici
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
Alright, thanks for letting me know! Sorry to see you go, but I hope life does you good out there!
I love a lot of your dragons tbh, and I love 'saving' dragons from lairs that are quitting since they're older and I can get attached better.
7 and 13, Erinyes and Hawk and both really cool looking! They'd fit into my main clan perfectly, Hawk especially looks like he could work for my dragon Olenna and I love how he looks with his skin plus his appare, and Erinyes looks like a perfect warrior for my clan, with her Plague appearance and everything!

Me, and everyone else, really like 20, Pi because of his two lettered name, and I also think he's really gorgeous looking! I've been looking for a really pretty male purple dragon for my second clan here, and him and his mate would fit perfectly with them! I'd also gladly adopt his daughter Meadowfrost, 21!

Oppenheimer, 40, gives me really scientist vibes (based off Oppenheimer and all) which I've been wanting to feel for a while, and I think he would do great in my main clan! I also love how he is dressed and I'd gladly take him and make a 'Trinity' dragon along side him!

Lethe, 73, is super pretty! I love her armored look, and I almost didn't notice her skin cause it meshed so well! Coatl' in armor seems to be such an aesthetic for me and I think she could be a friend on my armored Coatl, Harmony
Alright, thanks for letting me know! Sorry to see you go, but I hope life does you good out there!
I love a lot of your dragons tbh, and I love 'saving' dragons from lairs that are quitting since they're older and I can get attached better.
7 and 13, Erinyes and Hawk and both really cool looking! They'd fit into my main clan perfectly, Hawk especially looks like he could work for my dragon Olenna and I love how he looks with his skin plus his appare, and Erinyes looks like a perfect warrior for my clan, with her Plague appearance and everything!

Me, and everyone else, really like 20, Pi because of his two lettered name, and I also think he's really gorgeous looking! I've been looking for a really pretty male purple dragon for my second clan here, and him and his mate would fit perfectly with them! I'd also gladly adopt his daughter Meadowfrost, 21!

Oppenheimer, 40, gives me really scientist vibes (based off Oppenheimer and all) which I've been wanting to feel for a while, and I think he would do great in my main clan! I also love how he is dressed and I'd gladly take him and make a 'Trinity' dragon along side him!

Lethe, 73, is super pretty! I love her armored look, and I almost didn't notice her skin cause it meshed so well! Coatl' in armor seems to be such an aesthetic for me and I think she could be a friend on my armored Coatl, Harmony
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I would like to enter for Pi and WyldeStile
Cuz well they're both really pretty and I've been looking for a "warrior" vibe to train another dragon to lvl 25
I would like to enter for Pi and WyldeStile
Cuz well they're both really pretty and I've been looking for a "warrior" vibe to train another dragon to lvl 25
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Hello! I’m back again, and I would like to enter for #32, AxelF. She looks so pretty, and I love her water theme. I think she is a very unique dragon, and she would definitely love my lair. <3
Hello! I’m back again, and I would like to enter for #32, AxelF. She looks so pretty, and I love her water theme. I think she is a very unique dragon, and she would definitely love my lair. <3
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
bump :-)
bump :-)
@rainismysunshine All your dragons are so pretty! Ahh
I'd like to enter for Ash (number 70) and Pyry (number 61).
Where to begin with Ash! She has a lovely ice queen aesthetic and her xxx colouring would make for some interesting breeding projects. I think she'd have an intriguing queen of the ice backstory.
Pyry would be a great metallurgist dragon with lore related to crafting all sorts of weapons during his lifetime. Maybe he's using his mask to hide something! he looks very commanding and has great colours fitting for his potential story.
I'd also like to enter for Laputa (number 71). Her name and apparel immediately link to some sort of aristocratic lineage, maybe a queen fallen from grace? Her colours are super eye-catching and I love her whole aesthetic!
@rainismysunshine All your dragons are so pretty! Ahh
I'd like to enter for Ash (number 70) and Pyry (number 61).
Where to begin with Ash! She has a lovely ice queen aesthetic and her xxx colouring would make for some interesting breeding projects. I think she'd have an intriguing queen of the ice backstory.
Pyry would be a great metallurgist dragon with lore related to crafting all sorts of weapons during his lifetime. Maybe he's using his mask to hide something! he looks very commanding and has great colours fitting for his potential story.
I'd also like to enter for Laputa (number 71). Her name and apparel immediately link to some sort of aristocratic lineage, maybe a queen fallen from grace? Her colours are super eye-catching and I love her whole aesthetic!
crystals.png
[emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] hugs to everyone, i love your descriptions and imagination :)
hugs to everyone, i love your descriptions and imagination :)
1 2 3 4 5