Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
sending for tickets!

Also omg pls study lmao---- its hard sometimes but its good for u so pls go do it :3

And heck yeah ping me and lmk if u get in!! im cheering for ya <3
sending for tickets!

Also omg pls study lmao---- its hard sometimes but its good for u so pls go do it :3

And heck yeah ping me and lmk if u get in!! im cheering for ya <3
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
Sending a CR

I'm interested in order of preference: Paraxen-#53374540, Bahatii-#55661562, SiO-

Keeping studying!! I know it's can be really hard to start much less keep going, but it's got to be done. That is what I tell myself when I get demotivated.
Sending a CR

I'm interested in order of preference: Paraxen-#53374540, Bahatii-#55661562, SiO-

Keeping studying!! I know it's can be really hard to start much less keep going, but it's got to be done. That is what I tell myself when I get demotivated.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Up to date!
Today I will draw the winners; so if any of you wants to add something or get in the pinglist; do so before noon!^^

AND BEST OF LUCK^^
Up to date!
Today I will draw the winners; so if any of you wants to add something or get in the pinglist; do so before noon!^^

AND BEST OF LUCK^^
@irofe
How many winners will there be?
@irofe
How many winners will there be?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna
One for each dragon (51) I have (with its apparel; and then as many packs as I do (which I will try to make at least 10-15); some with an egg (2) and sth else; some with baldwin mats; some with a skin (10+) and sth else, with familiars (5+)...

Then if there are any lefties, I'll just donate it to some existing nature new players help center.
@RK0Luna
One for each dragon (51) I have (with its apparel; and then as many packs as I do (which I will try to make at least 10-15); some with an egg (2) and sth else; some with baldwin mats; some with a skin (10+) and sth else, with familiars (5+)...

Then if there are any lefties, I'll just donate it to some existing nature new players help center.
I hope you have fun. Enjoy your break! DONT FORGET TO STUDY!
I hope you have fun. Enjoy your break! DONT FORGET TO STUDY!
x2pIJ.gifBNAt4Po.gifbeeveileditedit.png
@irofe
Will a person be removed from the lottery after winning, or can he win more than one prize if he is lucky enough?
@irofe
Will a person be removed from the lottery after winning, or can he win more than one prize if he is lucky enough?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@irofe

Hope it's not too late for me to join, but I sent a CR for tickets ;^;

Also, pls study because if you don't you may not be able to get into your dream university and I'm preeeeetty sure you don't want that ;^;
@irofe

Hope it's not too late for me to join, but I sent a CR for tickets ;^;

Also, pls study because if you don't you may not be able to get into your dream university and I'm preeeeetty sure you don't want that ;^;
sending gem for tickets
sending gem for tickets
66.png
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I definitely wanna be in that ping list :)
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I definitely wanna be in that ping list :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10