Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sending for tickets ^^

Also, go study, would ya? I hate studying too, but it's important. I tend to play video game music in the background, but I know that isn't helpful for everyone
Sending for tickets ^^

Also, go study, would ya? I hate studying too, but it's important. I tend to play video game music in the background, but I know that isn't helpful for everyone
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
Sending for ten tickets! (And I hope for the best of luck with your grades)
Sending for ten tickets! (And I hope for the best of luck with your grades)
mbl2fH5.png
Ping list please!!
Ping list please!!
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
Sending for some tickets!
And make sure to take care of yourself darling, good grades come much easier when you've had enough sleep, food and especially water! Also I personally listen to lofi when I'm studying, if it interests you a youtuber called Ambition runs a near constant live stream of lofi and other cute and calming songs both to relax and study to! Best of luck with your studies!
Sending for some tickets!
And make sure to take care of yourself darling, good grades come much easier when you've had enough sleep, food and especially water! Also I personally listen to lofi when I'm studying, if it interests you a youtuber called Ambition runs a near constant live stream of lofi and other cute and calming songs both to relax and study to! Best of luck with your studies!
Q5eZhV2.png
Sending for tickets!
I really hope you get into the school you want to! I’m the worst at studying but it always pays off when I do :’)
Sending for tickets!
I really hope you get into the school you want to! I’m the worst at studying but it always pays off when I do :’)
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Sending for tickets!

Also go study, it will help quite a lot if you just go study, trust me it pays off to study. Just put yourself in a quiet room with no distractions and study. The good grades can truly help you in the long run.
Sending for tickets!

Also go study, it will help quite a lot if you just go study, trust me it pays off to study. Just put yourself in a quiet room with no distractions and study. The good grades can truly help you in the long run.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
sending 4 ticketttt
sending 4 ticketttt
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Sending for some tickets! And don’t forget to study!
Sending for some tickets! And don’t forget to study!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Just sent the tickets with an encouraging note! :)
Just sent the tickets with an encouraging note! :)
508f7919cc1322759899b1e444b436a21573c22b.png
Sending a CR for tickets now~ Also interested in these babs they’ve all got such pretty color and gene combos!! Decay #46405839 Paraxeno #53374540 Asmin #57402595 and Amelia #17003211

Also get in gear and study, I know how hard it can be but you just gotta push through. I’ve heard listening to video game sound tracks can help bc the music is made to get you pumped up and motivated so maybe try that with the music from your favorite game!!
Sending a CR for tickets now~ Also interested in these babs they’ve all got such pretty color and gene combos!! Decay #46405839 Paraxeno #53374540 Asmin #57402595 and Amelia #17003211

Also get in gear and study, I know how hard it can be but you just gotta push through. I’ve heard listening to video game sound tracks can help bc the music is made to get you pumped up and motivated so maybe try that with the music from your favorite game!!
uYHbNAm.png uil6hp3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10