Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | current favorite song?
1 2 3 4
Claymore Opening
Claymore Opening
DCi8xmv.png
Roomie on YT has a video where he finds his old schoolfriend he admired as a songwriter and singer when they were teens, but who gave up music as he got older. He bought him a load of gear as a surprise, and helped his friend produce a song.

It's Mike Palm - Fading. The videos leading up to it are heartwarming, and it's been on loop on my spotify for awhile now as it's very catchy.
Roomie on YT has a video where he finds his old schoolfriend he admired as a songwriter and singer when they were teens, but who gave up music as he got older. He bought him a load of gear as a surprise, and helped his friend produce a song.

It's Mike Palm - Fading. The videos leading up to it are heartwarming, and it's been on loop on my spotify for awhile now as it's very catchy.
Just Add Water by Cavetown
Just Add Water by Cavetown
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
i keep vibing with dirty harry by gorillaz. i legit can’t stop listening it to it help [quote name="VeridisQuo" date="2020-01-08 20:16:47" ] Love in a song by Bo en. Honestly all of his songs are crawling on my back and consuming my brain, please send help they're taking over me. Calum Bowen is such an underrated artist, the moment I touched the first song I've ever listened from him (Everyday) I've been in love with his unique talent! help me please [/quote] [b]oh my god i found another bo en fan[/b]
i keep vibing with dirty harry by gorillaz. i legit can’t stop listening it to it help
VeridisQuo wrote on 2020-01-08 20:16:47:
Love in a song by Bo en. Honestly all of his songs are crawling on my back and consuming my brain, please send help they're taking over me. Calum Bowen is such an underrated artist, the moment I touched the first song I've ever listened from him (Everyday) I've been in love with his unique talent!

help me
please
oh my god i found another bo en fan
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Bulletproof by The Score
Bulletproof by The Score
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
irony by majiko
irony by majiko
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

Down by Marian Hill, The Ghosts of Beverly Drive by Death Cab for Cutie, and Brave As A Noun by AJJ are my favorites right now.
Down by Marian Hill, The Ghosts of Beverly Drive by Death Cab for Cutie, and Brave As A Noun by AJJ are my favorites right now.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="@Astrophile" date="2020-01-09 06:29:45" ] i keep vibing with dirty harry by gorillaz. i legit can’t stop listening it to it help [quote name="VeridisQuo" date="2020-01-08 20:16:47" ] Love in a song by Bo en. Honestly all of his songs are crawling on my back and consuming my brain, please send help they're taking over me. Calum Bowen is such an underrated artist, the moment I touched the first song I've ever listened from him (Everyday) I've been in love with his unique talent! help me please [/quote] [b]oh my god i found another bo en fan[/b] [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/vBkhfDK/images-54.jpg[/img] The sight of this reply made my entire day and probably the rest of the week.
@Astrophile wrote on 2020-01-09 06:29:45:
i keep vibing with dirty harry by gorillaz. i legit can’t stop listening it to it help
VeridisQuo wrote on 2020-01-08 20:16:47:
Love in a song by Bo en. Honestly all of his songs are crawling on my back and consuming my brain, please send help they're taking over me. Calum Bowen is such an underrated artist, the moment I touched the first song I've ever listened from him (Everyday) I've been in love with his unique talent!

help me
please
oh my god i found another bo en fan

images-54.jpg

The sight of this reply made my entire day and probably the rest of the week.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Uhhh... Dixie Boy by April Smith
Uhhh... Dixie Boy by April Smith
oh my godddd i've had mambo number five stuck in my head for three days now
oh my godddd i've had mambo number five stuck in my head for three days now
tumblr_inline_p7gjnb6y4c1rhwzwl_250.gif
Ollie | 20 | he/they
FR +2
follow me at ironicallyironfr on tumblr!

tumblr_inline_p7gjnb6y4c1rhwzwl_250.gif
1 2 3 4