Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tl;dr of your lore
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
well I've made up three clans with lore

number 1: Clan matriarch decides to move her clan of boring side-characters to certain death and now screams "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" anytime someone mentions the fact they have to kick children outta their home and into the end of their lives because of her dumb decision
number 2: Spooky memory-eating curse currently possessing an dead Pearlcatcher decides to take inspiration from the demons in The Promised Neverland and dumps a bunch lost, oblivious, and partially amnesiac dragons into their cave, making a memory farm made to exclusively sustain the curse for for eternity
number 3: Nosy dragons who really like their history wanna make sure everything that happens is remembered forever, except for clan number 2, stuff them, they "killed" one of their nosiest dragons
well I've made up three clans with lore

number 1: Clan matriarch decides to move her clan of boring side-characters to certain death and now screams "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" anytime someone mentions the fact they have to kick children outta their home and into the end of their lives because of her dumb decision
number 2: Spooky memory-eating curse currently possessing an dead Pearlcatcher decides to take inspiration from the demons in The Promised Neverland and dumps a bunch lost, oblivious, and partially amnesiac dragons into their cave, making a memory farm made to exclusively sustain the curse for for eternity
number 3: Nosy dragons who really like their history wanna make sure everything that happens is remembered forever, except for clan number 2, stuff them, they "killed" one of their nosiest dragons
u94F7n8.png
I'll get to making this look nice someday
Charismatic tyrant turns a sanctuary into a bootcamp, is overturned by a small pearlcatcher via sheer luck alone.
Charismatic tyrant turns a sanctuary into a bootcamp, is overturned by a small pearlcatcher via sheer luck alone.
There used to be smart nerds here, but they were eaten. Now there's a bunch of sad nerds and warriors.
There used to be smart nerds here, but they were eaten. Now there's a bunch of sad nerds and warriors.
Wacky arcane boy with winter royalty for parents runs away to arcane and starts a misfit club. Now, Misfit Club™ is locked in a cold-ish war with Birthplace™ and probably will be forever.
Wacky arcane boy with winter royalty for parents runs away to arcane and starts a misfit club. Now, Misfit Club™ is locked in a cold-ish war with Birthplace™ and probably will be forever.

hazel
they/them
arcane

There's nothing here. Oh, I am a lazy person.
There's nothing here. Oh, I am a lazy person.
ZXevdaA.gif
Everything could end at any given moment but let's just hope it doesn't
Everything could end at any given moment but let's just hope it doesn't
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
oh yeah, we should probably do something about that wandering shade cult
oh yeah, we should probably do something about that wandering shade cult
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
Tl;dr: it’s majoras mask
Tl;dr: it’s majoras mask
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
they live in a swamp
they live in a swamp
9oRPa8v.png
a bunch of homeless dragons that serve the selfish whims of a nocturne
a bunch of homeless dragons that serve the selfish whims of a nocturne
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38