Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I want the opinions of Fire Emblem fans!
1 2 3
@PinkRose06 I have to agree with Inigo and Owain! I also have to go with Yarne :'3
@PinkRose06 I have to agree with Inigo and Owain! I also have to go with Yarne :'3
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
All votes so far have been tallied! It looks like Inigo and Owain are definitely going to be in the story :)
In the 2nd chapter, which I wrote yesterday, includes the leading 4 characters; Inigo, Owain, Noire, and Yarne (there’s also a mention to Nah). I’ve decided that the leading characters by the 14th (next Tuesday!) will be “recruited” either during the course of the story or at the beginning, possibly collecting all of the kids by the end of the story, but they won’t have a largely significant role. I’m considering making “supports” as a bonus, but I’m not 100% confident yet (they will reflect in-game supports in a way, but they will only be OC/canon and not canon/canon; for example, a support with my OC Eisso and Morgan).

(I’ll ping ya’ll so you see this, sorry if you don’t want to be pinged—)
@Amazonite @Pheonyx @Ringwinner @mariahwong46 @PuppyLuvr06 @Ern @GemboundFairy @icewingsarecool @Vaixation @TheWeirdGeekyOne
(I think I got everyone.)
All votes so far have been tallied! It looks like Inigo and Owain are definitely going to be in the story :)
In the 2nd chapter, which I wrote yesterday, includes the leading 4 characters; Inigo, Owain, Noire, and Yarne (there’s also a mention to Nah). I’ve decided that the leading characters by the 14th (next Tuesday!) will be “recruited” either during the course of the story or at the beginning, possibly collecting all of the kids by the end of the story, but they won’t have a largely significant role. I’m considering making “supports” as a bonus, but I’m not 100% confident yet (they will reflect in-game supports in a way, but they will only be OC/canon and not canon/canon; for example, a support with my OC Eisso and Morgan).

(I’ll ping ya’ll so you see this, sorry if you don’t want to be pinged—)
@Amazonite @Pheonyx @Ringwinner @mariahwong46 @PuppyLuvr06 @Ern @GemboundFairy @icewingsarecool @Vaixation @TheWeirdGeekyOne
(I think I got everyone.)
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Sounds awesome! :3 Can't wait to read it!
Sounds awesome! :3 Can't wait to read it!
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
@TheWeirdGeekyOne
I can send you a link when it’s posted, either in a PM or on this thread. And I offer the same for anyone else :) I might start posting it early and do daily updates until I’m caught up.
@TheWeirdGeekyOne
I can send you a link when it’s posted, either in a PM or on this thread. And I offer the same for anyone else :) I might start posting it early and do daily updates until I’m caught up.
Through pm would be great if you don't mind! ^u^
Through pm would be great if you don't mind! ^u^
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
@TheWeirdGeekyOne
Noted!
@TheWeirdGeekyOne
Noted!
@pinkrose06 pm me please
@pinkrose06 pm me please
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
@mariahwong46
Okay! (I’m going to assume you mean PM you with the link?)
@mariahwong46
Okay! (I’m going to assume you mean PM you with the link?)
The story is now posted on FanFiction; however, voting is still open!
The story is now posted on FanFiction; however, voting is still open!
@PinkRose06

pm me with the link?
@PinkRose06

pm me with the link?
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
1 2 3