Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60
Hooray for the banescale shadow updates, thanks devs!

HUGELY excited for more tabs, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

;;u;; more ancient terts, yay!!! I feel a lot of lore potential in fans for gaolers, and underbelly is a great classic for banescales to have now. Thanks! :D
Hooray for the banescale shadow updates, thanks devs!

HUGELY excited for more tabs, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

;;u;; more ancient terts, yay!!! I feel a lot of lore potential in fans for gaolers, and underbelly is a great classic for banescales to have now. Thanks! :D
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Didn't use metallic on my banes because I figured it was unfinished and such, so now i can scry it properly and I'm happy it was fixed :) but i agree that perhaps a brief warning there was going to be a fix for those who had already purchased it would have been a sensible thing to do.

as for the gaoler fans, i like them but as others have pointed out, sometimes they're in front of the fluff instead of 'inside' the fluff and it looks a little odd?

underbelly is a good simple gene and welcomed on banes :)
Didn't use metallic on my banes because I figured it was unfinished and such, so now i can scry it properly and I'm happy it was fixed :) but i agree that perhaps a brief warning there was going to be a fix for those who had already purchased it would have been a sensible thing to do.

as for the gaoler fans, i like them but as others have pointed out, sometimes they're in front of the fluff instead of 'inside' the fluff and it looks a little odd?

underbelly is a good simple gene and welcomed on banes :)
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
sweet!
sweet!
VVM4XuM.png
I also really appreciate the fix on metallic/alloy, now I might actually use it!

EDIT: Fans on gaolers looks terrible though I'm sorry.
I also really appreciate the fix on metallic/alloy, now I might actually use it!

EDIT: Fans on gaolers looks terrible though I'm sorry.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
LOVE the bane fix and underbelly. Super useful! The fans on gaolers look a bit silly but I kinda love it tbh?

Now if only we could get stained on both of them...
LOVE the bane fix and underbelly. Super useful! The fans on gaolers look a bit silly but I kinda love it tbh?

Now if only we could get stained on both of them...
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
thank you so much for a belly gene on banes! I was just thinking I wished they had one.
thank you so much for a belly gene on banes! I was just thinking I wished they had one.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
Thanks for completely changing the color on my dragon out of the blue :| [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421733631946653718/664093497346883616/unknown.png[/img] I was going to permababy him but now it's so dark it looks hideous... Oh boy. 750g thrown in the sink, I guess. At least underbelly for banescales is good news.
Thanks for completely changing the color on my dragon out of the blue :|

unknown.png

I was going to permababy him but now it's so dark it looks hideous... Oh boy.
750g thrown in the sink, I guess.

At least underbelly for banescales is good news.

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
i was just wishing Banescales had underbelly and FR gave us it TwT now i can finally finish my banescale pair
i was just wishing Banescales had underbelly and FR gave us it TwT now i can finally finish my banescale pair
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
Wooh!
Wooh!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
The fans don't really fit well with the gaolers? it looks awkwardly positioned and at most points looks like its behind the dragon and not really on it...first gene I haven't liked honestly. Would have been an awesome gene if it actually looked like it matched up with the dragon more.
The fans don't really fit well with the gaolers? it looks awkwardly positioned and at most points looks like its behind the dragon and not really on it...first gene I haven't liked honestly. Would have been an awesome gene if it actually looked like it matched up with the dragon more.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60