Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN's over... how's your Baldwin stocks
1 2 3 4 5
Oddly enough, they're basically the same as any other day of the year, ie. I'm nearly out of all of the green mats, black/white slime and gold muck. Other things I have more than I can use.
Oddly enough, they're basically the same as any other day of the year, ie. I'm nearly out of all of the green mats, black/white slime and gold muck. Other things I have more than I can use.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Red goo and gold muck are completely gone now for me. Gold muck won't be too hard to restock, but ugh, red goo is going to take a long time
Red goo and gold muck are completely gone now for me. Gold muck won't be too hard to restock, but ugh, red goo is going to take a long time
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
No more red goo :(

Very little ooze or sludge, running low on slime and silver/gold muck... but Somehow I have FIFTY FOUR copper muck. Which I definitely do not need.
No more red goo :(

Very little ooze or sludge, running low on slime and silver/gold muck... but Somehow I have FIFTY FOUR copper muck. Which I definitely do not need.
VDwNYPe.png
stocks Bad....luckily with all the clothes I don't want from chests I can brew up a storm [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324253537577992192/663526321535844363/unknown.png[/img]
stocks Bad....luckily with all the clothes I don't want from chests I can brew up a storm
unknown.png
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
im gonna have so much after melting all the fam and apparel dupes, lowkey hate it
im gonna have so much after melting all the fam and apparel dupes, lowkey hate it
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Nonexistent, because I haven't baldwined regurlarly in like 3 years (hate the notif ping so much) and sell dupe familiar and fodder apparel on the ah instead
Nonexistent, because I haven't baldwined regurlarly in like 3 years (hate the notif ping so much) and sell dupe familiar and fodder apparel on the ah instead
1WhYQHt.png
As you'd probably expect, I don't have much left of yellow goo, red ooze, gold muck or black/white slime.
As you'd probably expect, I don't have much left of yellow goo, red ooze, gold muck or black/white slime.
JGnDE4d.gif
Too much copper muck transmuting all the 43241908 duplicate familiars from chests.

I'm never going to be able to restock on my gold and silver muck; it's so hard to get them for me curse you baldwin and NotN wipes me clean every year.
Too much copper muck transmuting all the 43241908 duplicate familiars from chests.

I'm never going to be able to restock on my gold and silver muck; it's so hard to get them for me curse you baldwin and NotN wipes me clean every year.
I ran out of red goo too early.. I really thought I had planned ahead, but I dunno.
I ran out of red goo too early.. I really thought I had planned ahead, but I dunno.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I don’t even want to know. I’m completely out of green ooze somehow.
I don’t even want to know. I’m completely out of green ooze somehow.
embracing the wilds of nature
~
Marie, at your service
1 2 3 4 5