Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104
Laptop, macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.4 Safari, latest version no idea what/if any antivirus is on this computer; it belongs to my Dad and I don't have admin privileges. I usually visit FR from my desktop, which runs Windows 10, and I use Firefox with a wireless connection. I do NOT experience this on that desktop, it's only on this laptop. I also use an adblocker on that desktop, which I can't install on this laptop because I don't have admin privileges. I spent a few hours farming in Bamboo Falls and Thunderhead Savanna today and encountered this multiple times. Basically, I run into captchas that are completely inert. Clicking on the dragon does nothing, clicking elsewhere does nothing. The cursor changes from an arrow to a pointing glove, as if there was a link, but clicking does nothing. I can't continue into the coliseum. I'm forced to refresh the page and start over in order to continue. Here's a screenshot of the most recent captcha that did this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yVXvFqS.png[/img] On one occasion, coming back to the coliseum after refreshing and starting to fight in the same area brought up the same captcha image as before before my first fight, but then allowed me to click on the dragon and continue; however, my breath was reset and I had to start over. On a second occasion, coming back to the coliseum after refreshing and starting a fight in the same area brought up a different captcha image from the most recent one, again before my first fight, but then worked as normal, allowing me to start with no breath. I'll add more details as I think of any.
Laptop, macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.4
Safari, latest version
no idea what/if any antivirus is on this computer; it belongs to my Dad and I don't have admin privileges. I usually visit FR from my desktop, which runs Windows 10, and I use Firefox with a wireless connection. I do NOT experience this on that desktop, it's only on this laptop. I also use an adblocker on that desktop, which I can't install on this laptop because I don't have admin privileges.

I spent a few hours farming in Bamboo Falls and Thunderhead Savanna today and encountered this multiple times.

Basically, I run into captchas that are completely inert. Clicking on the dragon does nothing, clicking elsewhere does nothing. The cursor changes from an arrow to a pointing glove, as if there was a link, but clicking does nothing. I can't continue into the coliseum. I'm forced to refresh the page and start over in order to continue.

Here's a screenshot of the most recent captcha that did this:
yVXvFqS.png

On one occasion, coming back to the coliseum after refreshing and starting to fight in the same area brought up the same captcha image as before before my first fight, but then allowed me to click on the dragon and continue; however, my breath was reset and I had to start over. On a second occasion, coming back to the coliseum after refreshing and starting a fight in the same area brought up a different captcha image from the most recent one, again before my first fight, but then worked as normal, allowing me to start with no breath.

I'll add more details as I think of any.
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
Browser Used: Google Chrome

Device Used:
Laptop (Acer Transformer 2-in-1)

Device Operating System:
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless

Describe the bug in detail:
The keyboard gaming option suddenly just up and quit on me. It was fine in one battle, but then decided to just nope on out of there.

Yes, I checked to make sure my keyboard was connected (Transformers are laptop/tablet combined) If it wasn't, I wouldn't be typing this. Yes I attempted to use my keyboard outside of the game while still on the same page, I could move the page up and down using the up and down keys and type in the url bar.

Yes I could still use the mouse option. No changing it to the mouse option then back to keyboard did not fix it.
Browser Used: Google Chrome

Device Used:
Laptop (Acer Transformer 2-in-1)

Device Operating System:
Windows 10

Wireless

The keyboard gaming option suddenly just up and quit on me. It was fine in one battle, but then decided to just nope on out of there.

Yes, I checked to make sure my keyboard was connected (Transformers are laptop/tablet combined) If it wasn't, I wouldn't be typing this. Yes I attempted to use my keyboard outside of the game while still on the same page, I could move the page up and down using the up and down keys and type in the url bar.

Yes I could still use the mouse option. No changing it to the mouse option then back to keyboard did not fix it.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
I am having an issue where the coliseum keyboard controls randomly cut out

Browser(s) Used
Mostly Firefox and Chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptops - I just bought a new one, and was hoping the issue wouldn't happen on the new one, but it is.
Desktops - my school's computer lab desktops at multiple universities - I have been having this problem for a while.
Device Operating System
Windows, mostly. I think it happened on a school Mac a few times, but I'm not sure. My new laptop that I just got last week has the newest version of windows that was just updated last week. I'm not sure what versions my schools had, but they were probably updated somewhat frequently. My previous laptop wasn't.
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
School
Antivirus Installed
I had trials of different antiviruses on my previous laptop at different points in time, I have the most recent version of windows defender on the new one right now, and I have no idea what my schools have.

When I am using the keyboard controls in the coliseum, occasionally the keys will stop doing anything and I will have to use the mouse. The keyboard option will still be enabled, and I will still see the letters above the buttons, but pressing the corresponding keys will do nothing. Sometimes switching to mouse controls and then back will work, but usually not. Today, even restarting the coli isn't helping, which is odd. This issue has been happening pretty much since the keyboard controls were released, on pretty much every browser and platform. I even had it happen in opera when I had linux on my laptop. The mouse function and everything else works fine. This happens regardless of other settings, like weather and rich effects. It has happened with those all turned on and all turned off and with some of each. It happens randomly; I can't figure out what triggers it. Sometimes it happens in the middle of a turn, like I will press a and then I will go to press s and nothing will happen. I don't know why this is happening or if there is any way to fix it.
I am having an issue where the coliseum keyboard controls randomly cut out

Browser(s) Used
Mostly Firefox and Chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptops - I just bought a new one, and was hoping the issue wouldn't happen on the new one, but it is.
Desktops - my school's computer lab desktops at multiple universities - I have been having this problem for a while.
Device Operating System
Windows, mostly. I think it happened on a school Mac a few times, but I'm not sure. My new laptop that I just got last week has the newest version of windows that was just updated last week. I'm not sure what versions my schools had, but they were probably updated somewhat frequently. My previous laptop wasn't.
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
School
Antivirus Installed
I had trials of different antiviruses on my previous laptop at different points in time, I have the most recent version of windows defender on the new one right now, and I have no idea what my schools have.

When I am using the keyboard controls in the coliseum, occasionally the keys will stop doing anything and I will have to use the mouse. The keyboard option will still be enabled, and I will still see the letters above the buttons, but pressing the corresponding keys will do nothing. Sometimes switching to mouse controls and then back will work, but usually not. Today, even restarting the coli isn't helping, which is odd. This issue has been happening pretty much since the keyboard controls were released, on pretty much every browser and platform. I even had it happen in opera when I had linux on my laptop. The mouse function and everything else works fine. This happens regardless of other settings, like weather and rich effects. It has happened with those all turned on and all turned off and with some of each. It happens randomly; I can't figure out what triggers it. Sometimes it happens in the middle of a turn, like I will press a and then I will go to press s and nothing will happen. I don't know why this is happening or if there is any way to fix it.
Images aren't showing up. period.

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Devices: Laptop, Windows 10

Device Operating System: Windows
Internet: wireless
Antivirus: McAfee

Bug: none of the options for the coliseeum are showing at all. not even the picture for it on the colessium home screen. I recently cleared out cookies and cache (because my laptop was being weird), and now no images at all show up on the home screen for the colesium.
Images aren't showing up. period.

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Devices: Laptop, Windows 10

Device Operating System: Windows
Internet: wireless
Antivirus: McAfee

Bug: none of the options for the coliseeum are showing at all. not even the picture for it on the colessium home screen. I recently cleared out cookies and cache (because my laptop was being weird), and now no images at all show up on the home screen for the colesium.
computer decided to make a liar out of me and show the buttons. they're still not working.
computer decided to make a liar out of me and show the buttons. they're still not working.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Browser(s) Version: 79.0.3945.88
Device(s) Used: Laptop and mobile phone
Device Operating System: Windows 10 Home, v1903; Android v7
Internet Connection Type: Home (Comcast) wireless connection on both laptop and phone, Cricket (ATT) mobile connection on phone
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Started with no site lag whatsoever and no lag in general in the coli, but after completing a battle as normal no exp/loot screen would pop up and no ability to move on to another bottle. Uncertain if dragons were receiving xp or if loot was being acquired. This happened three times on the laptop (one time leaving the screen open and not navigating away for a little over 10 minutes to see if it was just lag). Cleared cache, restarted device. Tried my phone, and it still happened on wifi and on my mobile connection there as well.

Came back to the computer to change out my coli team and see if i was receiving xp or loot only to find it working again, but when i tried to switch my team from a single unleveled dragon with my trainer back to two partially-leveled dragons, it wouldn't save my coli team and i just wound up back in the coli with the unleveled dragon. Played a few battles, switched the team to a level 25 and two unleveled dragons again, and it worked, however when i tried to switch those level 1 dragons out for level 4 dragons it once again would not allow me to save the coli team (extreme lag in navigating back to the main coli only to have the team unsaved). Upon last battle, coli back to allowing me to battle but not showing an xp gain or loot drop. Can confirm now that when the drop screen fails to load, neither drops nor xp are being received.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Browser(s) Version: 79.0.3945.88
Device(s) Used: Laptop and mobile phone
Device Operating System: Windows 10 Home, v1903; Android v7
Internet Connection Type: Home (Comcast) wireless connection on both laptop and phone, Cricket (ATT) mobile connection on phone
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Started with no site lag whatsoever and no lag in general in the coli, but after completing a battle as normal no exp/loot screen would pop up and no ability to move on to another bottle. Uncertain if dragons were receiving xp or if loot was being acquired. This happened three times on the laptop (one time leaving the screen open and not navigating away for a little over 10 minutes to see if it was just lag). Cleared cache, restarted device. Tried my phone, and it still happened on wifi and on my mobile connection there as well.

Came back to the computer to change out my coli team and see if i was receiving xp or loot only to find it working again, but when i tried to switch my team from a single unleveled dragon with my trainer back to two partially-leveled dragons, it wouldn't save my coli team and i just wound up back in the coli with the unleveled dragon. Played a few battles, switched the team to a level 25 and two unleveled dragons again, and it worked, however when i tried to switch those level 1 dragons out for level 4 dragons it once again would not allow me to save the coli team (extreme lag in navigating back to the main coli only to have the team unsaved). Upon last battle, coli back to allowing me to battle but not showing an xp gain or loot drop. Can confirm now that when the drop screen fails to load, neither drops nor xp are being received.
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Browser: Chrome
Device: laptop lenovo, mobile phone
Operating system: Windows 10, Android 9
Internet connection type: wireless
Antivirus: bitdefender
Description: When my fighting dragons reached lvl 11 I went to assign the points, but they didn't receive them. It shows that they reached the next lvl, but I still have only stat points from previous lvl change. I did everything that was advised at the beginning of the thread - cleared cache, tried different browser but nothing changed.
Browser: Chrome
Device: laptop lenovo, mobile phone
Operating system: Windows 10, Android 9
Internet connection type: wireless
Antivirus: bitdefender
Description: When my fighting dragons reached lvl 11 I went to assign the points, but they didn't receive them. It shows that they reached the next lvl, but I still have only stat points from previous lvl change. I did everything that was advised at the beginning of the thread - cleared cache, tried different browser but nothing changed.
Browser: Chrome app for Sony Tablet (Don't know what #)
Device: Sony Tablet (Don't know what #)
Internet: Home

Bug:
Whenever you hover over your dragons status when battling after you do the "Find the dragon" thing, it stays there until the next "Find the dragon" thing.

And how do you input a screenshots?
Browser: Chrome app for Sony Tablet (Don't know what #)
Device: Sony Tablet (Don't know what #)
Internet: Home

Bug:
Whenever you hover over your dragons status when battling after you do the "Find the dragon" thing, it stays there until the next "Find the dragon" thing.

And how do you input a screenshots?
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN2.pngyhQ282.pngeqreO2.png3RxWo2.png3Wzsn2.pngqtefN2.png3ewWw1.pngeSHwE1.pngRbRMJ1.pngCnvnD1.pngFHdVn1.pngKpMBr1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Browser Used: Chrome Browser Version: 79.0.3945.88 Device Used: Laptop - Asus Device Operating System: Windows 10 Operating System Version: Windows Home ver. 1903 Internet Connection Type: Wireless - Home Antivirus Installed: Norton Antivirus Version: 22 .19.9.63 Describe the bug in detail: After defeating an enemy, they do not disappear off the screen. They fade out in Internet Explorer but not in Chrome. Also, tabbing away from the Chrome window repeatedly will slowly have the defeated enemies disappear Things I've done: Added in exclusions/exceptions for antivirus and on chrome for anything and everything I could for the FR website. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rc9bQVX.png[/img]
Browser Used:
Chrome

Browser Version:

Device Used:
Laptop - Asus

Device Operating System:
Windows 10

Operating System Version:
Windows Home ver. 1903

Wireless - Home

Antivirus Installed:
Norton

Antivirus Version:
22 .19.9.63

After defeating an enemy, they do not disappear off the screen. They fade out in Internet Explorer but not in Chrome.

Also, tabbing away from the Chrome window repeatedly will slowly have the defeated enemies disappear

Things I've done: Added in exclusions/exceptions for antivirus and on chrome for anything and everything I could for the FR website.

Rc9bQVX.png
lightning_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilwks.gif
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but the capcha screen, or whatever it is just locked me out of the Coli. I’d keep clicking on dragons, but it seems to think those images weren’t dragons? Especially when said dragons show up on the right side of the background.

I’m using an iPhone 8 with latest the Firefox browser, if that information helps at all. :/
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but the capcha screen, or whatever it is just locked me out of the Coli. I’d keep clicking on dragons, but it seems to think those images weren’t dragons? Especially when said dragons show up on the right side of the background.

I’m using an iPhone 8 with latest the Firefox browser, if that information helps at all. :/
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104