Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 471 472
Are the charts going to be updated? I know we can now look up stats in the Game Database, but I love the layout of the information on here.
Are the charts going to be updated? I know we can now look up stats in the Game Database, but I love the layout of the information on here.
Thank you for this amazing guide! Leaving a comment so I don't forget about this forum!
Thank you for this amazing guide! Leaving a comment so I don't forget about this forum!
pCXTX60.png oi769W4.png
k7mTvIf.png
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
rix3ppo.png
fire.gif
Thank you for the guide! Commenting so I remember it in the future
Thank you for the guide! Commenting so I remember it in the future
^
^
^
^
Preferred Pronoun - They

tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
great guide
great guide
Definatly making a note of this forum as very useful.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Because I can.

FR + 8hrs

Thanks.

Thanks.
Because I can.

FR + 8hrs
A huge thank you... I'm training my first team and using your guide, I've gotten to level 13 with almost no effort! It was a savior for NOTN this year! and now I'll have a crazy grinding team :) I figure I'll be done by the end of the month!
A huge thank you... I'm training my first team and using your guide, I've gotten to level 13 with almost no effort! It was a savior for NOTN this year! and now I'll have a crazy grinding team :) I figure I'll be done by the end of the month!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
this is so good this guide is amazing I'm also training my first dragons and its perfect!
this is so good this guide is amazing I'm also training my first dragons and its perfect!
30LmAy6.png
wMXAg3w.png
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 471 472