Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 471 472
I need a little help, I have started out following this guide however I accidentally placed a charged might fragment. Is there a way for me to remove that stone? This is my first time actually focusing on the Coli aspect of the game.
I need a little help, I have started out following this guide however I accidentally placed a charged might fragment. Is there a way for me to remove that stone? This is my first time actually focusing on the Coli aspect of the game.
@AkiaWolf

Sadly if you place a stone and lock it, there is no way to remove it. But you can replace it with another one. Just select one from your inventory and then click on the stone you want to replace~
@AkiaWolf

Sadly if you place a stone and lock it, there is no way to remove it. But you can replace it with another one. Just select one from your inventory and then click on the stone you want to replace~
@WolverineTuc

That's a bummer. But Thank you for that info.
@WolverineTuc

That's a bummer. But Thank you for that info.
bookmarked!
bookmarked!
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
I was struggling a little in the coliseum. This seems very helpful. Thank you
I was struggling a little in the coliseum. This seems very helpful. Thank you
@jae123
@jae123
10.pnggladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
I’ve never gotten into Coli cause I’m always on mobile, and it just seemed dumb to me as for whatever reasons I never earned any xp or loot. But this guide has made everything in my head click today and I’ve spent hours grinding and having lots of fun with the random drops, I’ve already scored a gene that’s usually 900g LAH.

I’m looking forward to grinding all my dragons to 25. For now while I’m still learning, I’ll be using this to get them all to 10.

Old guide but still super useful and I thank you for it!
I’ve never gotten into Coli cause I’m always on mobile, and it just seemed dumb to me as for whatever reasons I never earned any xp or loot. But this guide has made everything in my head click today and I’ve spent hours grinding and having lots of fun with the random drops, I’ve already scored a gene that’s usually 900g LAH.

I’m looking forward to grinding all my dragons to 25. For now while I’m still learning, I’ll be using this to get them all to 10.

Old guide but still super useful and I thank you for it!
Untitled_Artwork.png
this is great! i need to keep track of it!
this is great! i need to keep track of it!
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
zira || they/them || vaguely eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
I'm curious, why do the last two rows all have the same stone?

Do you have to have them together, does having multiple multiply their effects?
I'm curious, why do the last two rows all have the same stone?

Do you have to have them together, does having multiple multiply their effects?
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
@HailstormDeath I assume you mean Ambush? [item= ambush] One Ambush gives you a turn before all enemies, two Ambushes give two turns. It's a very good combination with Eliminate and Rally, lets you one-shot nearly everything [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/1]Maki’s Guide[/url] has more information on battle stones, plus the current lv25 builds (the ones on this guide haven't been updated for a long while) edit: sorry, forgot Berserker and Scholar! They give the best stat boosts [item= berserker] [item= scholar]
@HailstormDeath

I assume you mean Ambush?
Ambush

One Ambush gives you a turn before all enemies, two Ambushes give two turns. It's a very good combination with Eliminate and Rally, lets you one-shot nearly everything

Maki’s Guide has more information on battle stones, plus the current lv25 builds (the ones on this guide haven't been updated for a long while)

edit: sorry, forgot Berserker and Scholar! They give the best stat boosts
Berserker Scholar
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 471 472